Oi is a Marketing Innovations Agency. [We apply future thinking to today’s communication challenges.] Oi has worked in the Life Sciences sector for 20 years and has the proven experience of driving strategy, implementation and deployment of integrated multi-channel programs in more than 50 countries
- Key contact
- David Ashley
- Strategy Director
- +44 (0)7917 401106
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Oi Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PRCA National Awards (2019) - Health and Wellbeing Award (Joint Winner with Virgo Health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels (Joint Winner with Virgo Health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes (Joint Finalist with Virgo health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Social Media Strategy (Joint Finalist with Virgo health)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best patient disease awareness programme (Joint Finalist with Virgo Health)
PM Society Awards (2018) - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (Patients) (Joint Finalist with Virgo Health)
PM Society Digital Awards (2017) - Effectiveness Awards - Promotional programmes & campaigns (Gold)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Engagement through Multiple Channels (Winner)
PM Society Digital Awards (2017) - Effectiveness Awards - Multi-channel Campaign (Bronze)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Marketing Established Products (Finalist)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Innovation (Finalist)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- From how to generate insights to define your audience to drilling down those all-important key messages, our checklist has everything you need to think of, covered....
- By Laurence Olding and Georgina James...
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Communiqué Awards 2020: Results - Communiqué Awards
- FDA approves Roche’s Actemra COVID-19 trial
- Mesoblast expands compassionate use COVID-19 programme
- Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody cocktail enters phase 3 trial
- GSK signs deal with Medicago for COVID-19 vaccine
- Intelligence that redefines success
- IFPMA launches AMR Action Fund to tackle antimicrobial resistance
- Merck expands partnership with Zymeworks for multispecific antibodies
- Novartis reveals full phase 3 results for Enerzair Breezhaler
- Artificial Intelligence in Digital Therapeutics
- CHECKLIST 04: Let’s make your patient recruitment strategies a success