Oi is a Marketing Innovations Agency. [We apply future thinking to today’s communication challenges.] Oi has worked in the Life Sciences sector for 20 years and has the proven experience of driving strategy, implementation and deployment of integrated multi-channel programs in more than 50 countries
- Key contact
- David Ashley
- Strategy Director
- +44 (0)7917 401106
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Oi Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PRCA National Awards (2019) - Health and Wellbeing Award (Joint Winner with Virgo Health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Engagement Through Digital Channels (Joint Winner with Virgo Health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Patient/Consumer Health Programmes (Joint Finalist with Virgo health)
Communiqué Awards (2019) - Excellence in Social Media Strategy (Joint Finalist with Virgo health)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best patient disease awareness programme (Joint Finalist with Virgo Health)
PM Society Awards (2018) - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (Patients) (Joint Finalist with Virgo Health)
PM Society Digital Awards (2017) - Effectiveness Awards - Promotional programmes & campaigns (Gold)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Engagement through Multiple Channels (Winner)
PM Society Digital Awards (2017) - Effectiveness Awards - Multi-channel Campaign (Bronze)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Marketing Established Products (Finalist)
PMEA Awards (2017) - Excellence in Innovation (Finalist)
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Five key trends in precision and personalised healthcare
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- OPEN Health Graduate Programme: from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications
- Sage slides off a MOUNTAIN as depression drug flunks trial