precisioneffect is a healthcare advertising agency dedicated to working with companies seeking to change the standard of care. A multi-award winning agency, we provide digital and creative services on a global, regional and local level for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Agency description
precisioneffect is the Nation’s only healthcare advertising agency dedicated to working with companies seeking to change the standard of care. Our core expertise is creating engagement that drives the adoption of innovation.
With offices in Boston, Costa Mesa and London we have over 175 marketing professionals serving the Global Healthcare Market, with each office providing additional specialised services to our clients. As part of the Precision Medicine Group of companies, precisioneffect London have provided a range of specialist services to major pharmaceutical companies for 25 years, across a range of disciplines, and serve as the centre of digital excellence across the precisioneffect office network.
Services provided by precisioneffect London include:
- Brand development
- Brand strategy development
- Product launch
- Multi-channel marketing (MCM) campaigns
- LOE strategy
- Disease awareness campaigns
- Patient support programmes
- Social media campaigns
- Social listening programmes
- Exhibition stands
- AR / VR experiences
- iPad sales aid development
A multi-award winning agency, we provide creative and MCM services on a global, regional and local level. We have also have been one of the leading digital providers in the UK for the last 15 years, with a strong reputation of executional excellence, creativity and innovation in this field.
We are also accredited Veeva specialists and have worked with global channel leads to develop strategic and tactical execution of Veeva systems.
Therapy area expertise:
- Rare disease
precisioneffect London provides a gateway for access to the full range of Precision Value & Health agency services that include:
- A full range of medical education services
- Congress & symposia support
- Scientific content development and production
- Publications development and publication planning services
- Global pricing and reimbursement strategy
- HEOR, HTA assessments
- Business impact model development
- Payor outcomes research
- Key contact
- Wayne Page
- SVP, Sales & Marketing Europe
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by precisioneffect London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)