At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand digital, data and how to identify real, actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We combine deep healthcare expertise alongside best-in-class strategy, creative and technology from other industries.
- Agency description
We are all living through a time of unprecedented change, whether doctors, payers, nurses, patients or carers. Change in how we behave, how we learn and discover, who we trust, how we look after ourselves in sickness and in health. At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand data and how to identify the real and actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We bring specific, deep expertise in healthcare, and combine that with the best-in-class creative, strategic, technology and data capabilities that we have developed to envision, create and deploy communication strategies and programmes across a multitude of other industry sectors.
Digital first, we begin with understanding the journeys that our audiences, healthcare professionals and patients alike. From here, we design and create the touchpoints that will combine to enable the change in behaviour that we are looking to inspire. Success is not an open rate, is not a website visit or a social share, success is helping every individual to do something differently. We have our own unique tools and methodologies that we have built, that enable us to deploy solutions rapidly and effectively. But by starting with data, and ending with data, we know that what we do works, and we have the direction and inspiration to continually improve.
We apply our thinking across all healthcare sectors, including Rx, OTC, Wellness and animal health at local, regional and global levels.
- Key contact
- Chris Buckley
- SVP Marketing and Business Development
- (+)44 (0) 203 755 7168
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by RAPP Limited. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- How will COVID-19 affect uptake of vaccinations against other diseases?...
- Even after the pandemic is long behind us, virtual collaboration will become mainstay in Pharma....
- Living With Chronic Illness (Series one)...
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- UK Vaccine Taskforce chief says first COVID-19 vaccines ‘likely to be imperfect’
- Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 vaccine efficacy data could come ‘soon’
- Send Us a Message
- Novartis weathers the COVID-19 storm in Q3, lifts outlook
- Researchers say COVID-19 antibody levels have fallen rapidly in the UK