Solaris Health: The Beauty of Detail. We are a strategic medical communications agency that creates compelling, integrated campaigns globally. Our work is carefully planned, expertly crafted and seamlessly integrated to deliver outcomes with elegance, precision and real impact.
- Agency description
At Solaris Health, we combine outstanding client service with scientific excellence and design expertise to build insightful, targeted medical communications that inform and educate. Our dedicated and passionate team has wide-reaching experience that spans scientific, marketing, and creative disciplines. This enables us to offer a comprehensive suite of services from strategic planning to fully integrated campaigns. Our outcome-oriented approach means we are continuously expanding our services to include the latest and most impactful technologies, to engage a wide range of audiences and help influence outcomes.
We work closely with our clients, including specialist biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies, to bring revolutionary therapies into focus through distinctive deliverables that penetrate local and global markets. With every detail meticulously planned, we have proven success at delivering award-winning campaigns. You’ll love working with us.
vivacity, a division of Solaris Health, specialises in bringing vibrancy to health and wellness brand communications. At the heart of our work lies a combination of health and wellness experience and deep scientific knowledge, coupled with core co-creation principles. Our understanding of people allows us to discover real insight into target audience behaviour and, when combined with our scientific and creative expertise, builds the foundation for brands to succeed.
Our group includes RJW & partners which is one of the most recognised and respected specialist providers of pricing and market access thinking and solutions. RJW works almost exclusively with prescription pharmaceuticals conducting research across the globe, in virtually all therapy areas and at all lifecycle stages. Projects include pricing strategy assessment and development, evidence planning and gap analysis, innovative pricing agreements and contracting solutions and payer communications and tools which they develop together with Solaris Health.
- Key contact
- Claire Dobbs
- Chief Executive
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Solaris Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- By Andrew Parece and Matthew Majewski...
- Traditional clinical trial designs simply can’t withstand the impact of COVID-19. While before the pandemic, some in clinical research were beginning to adopt virtual components, the move towards designing hybrid...
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine trial to continue after Brazilian volunteer death
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Roche and Prothena set to advance Parkinson’s disease candidate into phase 2b
- Eliminating pharmaceutical rebates, is this déjà vu?
- Bayer pays an initial $2bn for gene therapy firm AskBio
- Both AZ and J&J set to resume US COVID-19 vaccine trials
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in younger and older adults
- Bayer's drop of the future
- Patients are ready to embrace decentralised clinical trials, are you?