Solaris Health: The Beauty of Detail. We are a strategic medical communications agency that creates compelling, integrated campaigns globally. Our work is carefully planned, expertly crafted and seamlessly integrated to deliver outcomes with elegance, precision and real impact.
- Agency description
At Solaris Health, we combine outstanding client service with scientific excellence and design expertise to build insightful, targeted medical communications that inform and educate. Our dedicated and passionate team has wide-reaching experience that spans scientific, marketing, and creative disciplines. This enables us to offer a comprehensive suite of services from strategic planning to fully integrated campaigns. Our outcome-oriented approach means we are continuously expanding our services to include the latest and most impactful technologies, to engage a wide range of audiences and help influence outcomes.
We work closely with our clients, including specialist biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies, to bring revolutionary therapies into focus through distinctive deliverables that penetrate local and global markets. With every detail meticulously planned, we have proven success at delivering award-winning campaigns. You’ll love working with us.
vivacity, a division of Solaris Health, specialises in bringing vibrancy to health and wellness brand communications. At the heart of our work lies a combination of health and wellness experience and deep scientific knowledge, coupled with core co-creation principles. Our understanding of people allows us to discover real insight into target audience behaviour and, when combined with our scientific and creative expertise, builds the foundation for brands to succeed.
Our group includes RJW & partners which is one of the most recognised and respected specialist providers of pricing and market access thinking and solutions. RJW works almost exclusively with prescription pharmaceuticals conducting research across the globe, in virtually all therapy areas and at all lifecycle stages. Projects include pricing strategy assessment and development, evidence planning and gap analysis, innovative pricing agreements and contracting solutions and payer communications and tools which they develop together with Solaris Health.
- Key contact
- Claire Dobbs
- Chief Executive
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Solaris Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines