At Spink, we challenge the status quo to create campaigns that deliver tangible change to health and social care. Established for over 30 years, we've broken down boundaries and created game changing campaigns across the globe.
- Agency description
At Spink, we’ve been delivering health changing communications for over 30 years. Our relevant and influential campaigns have engaged with clinicians and consumers, patients and policy makers, clinicians and stakeholders and delivered tangible improvements in health and social care across the globe.
With three decades of experience, we understand the triggers for change. The power of patient, celebrity and influencer advocates.The impact of research, science and real-world data. That purchases are increasingly online with Amazon set to dominate the digital wellbeing space. We understand the ever increasing influence of consumers and patients, the constantly changing communications landscape and the increasingly influential and relevant role that our campaigns can play
As an independent, boutique consultancy, Spink is nimble, flexible and quick to respond yet has the muscle to create and deliver game changing campaigns that challenge the status quo. Based in the UK, clients are global and as a member of the Argon Global Healthcare network Spink has access to the best in the business and like-minded specialists on every continent enabling our global campaigns to be localised and relevant.
Spink’s in-house political team are regularly seen at Westminster and Brussels where we adopt the same dynamic approach to driving tangible change. In 12 months Spink campaigns have helped secure an additional £75 million of government funding for the treatment of prostate cancer, changed national policy on indoor air quality and influenced an EU vote to ban single use plastics.
Working with our medical society clients, including United European Gastroenterology (UEG), European Neurological Association (ENA) European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) and the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), Spink is privileged to work with innovators, researchers and leading clinicians spanning wide-ranging sectors and disease areas.
Winning awards for innovation, advocacy, media, digital and public affairs spanning clients in the public, not for profit, pharma and OTC sectors highlights the expanse of our wide-ranging experience and expertise working with new start-ups and global players.
Long-standing members of the PAGB and PM Society, Spink holds the PRCA Communications Management Standard (CMS), the hallmark of PR excellence and recognition that Spink adopts best practices in all areas of the organisation. Results of our annual client satisfaction surveys further highlight our commitment to service which is at the heart of everything we do.
At Spink we do things differently, we influence people’s decisions for good, we are proud to create health changing communications.
- Key contact
- Jo Spink
- Managing Director
- 01444 811099
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Spink Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Oli Hudson, of Wilmington Healthcare, explains why pharma needs to put data at the heart of its bid to support the NHS Reset...
- The importance of long-term strategic investment to prepare for the next threat that emerges...
- Pfizer helps fund biotech venture from former researchers at closed Kent facility
- Russia submits COVID-19 vaccine to WHO for emergency use listing
- CureVac says its COVID-19 vaccine can be stored at standard refrigerator temperature
- CureVac reveals early data for mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- Send Us a Message
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Aurora celebrates 15 years of improving lives
- PMEA Awards 2020
- The chief executive ostrich
- Harness the power of data to map new patient pathways
- What NORD’s RareInsights® 30-year comparative analysis means to us and our clients at OPEN Health
- WHO director-general says urgent support is needed for COVAX facility