- Agency description
We could tell you Sudler London is a creative agency supporting the healthcare industry. We could tell you we have over 70 experts in advertising and promotion, strategy or innovation. We could tell you about our years of experience creating and developing local, ‘glocal’ and global campaigns. We could also tell you that as part of WPP, we can draw on the talents of over 50,000 colleagues in the health and personal care sector from 1,380 locations.
But we’re not going to do that. Because, at Sudler London, we believe the most motivating narratives don’t come from simply talking data, but from telling stories with real, human angles.
That’s why we’re going to tell you about our people and what we believe in, because that’s what makes us truly different.
The Sudler London team is open and honest with our clients, offering candid advice from the position of trusted brand champions. We also bring our best selves to the job, sharing our diverse skills and experience to deliver a different point of view. We’re curious for the next innovation – whether that’s in medical treatment or trends in our own industry – striving to be better and bolder with each new assignment.
And, at Sudler London, we have the tenacity to know that in every challenge there’s a solution, and that any brief can lead to an inspiring campaign when we bring the right people and energy together.
Because it’s not the facts that get us out of the bed in the morning – it’s the opportunity to bring flair and purpose to everything we do.
- Contact details
- Alphabeta Building, 14 - 18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH
- (+) 44 20 388 00547
- Key contact
- Tara Page
- Managing Director
- (+)44 (0) 020 3855 0262
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Sudler London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- By Andrew Parece and Matthew Majewski...
- Traditional clinical trial designs simply can’t withstand the impact of COVID-19. While before the pandemic, some in clinical research were beginning to adopt virtual components, the move towards designing hybrid...
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine trial to continue after Brazilian volunteer death
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Roche and Prothena set to advance Parkinson’s disease candidate into phase 2b
- Eliminating pharmaceutical rebates, is this déjà vu?
- Bayer pays an initial $2bn for gene therapy firm AskBio
- Both AZ and J&J set to resume US COVID-19 vaccine trials
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in younger and older adults
- Bayer's drop of the future
- Patients are ready to embrace decentralised clinical trials, are you?