- Agency description
We could tell you Sudler London is a creative agency supporting the healthcare industry. We could tell you we have over 70 experts in advertising and promotion, strategy or innovation. We could tell you about our years of experience creating and developing local, ‘glocal’ and global campaigns. We could also tell you that as part of WPP, we can draw on the talents of over 50,000 colleagues in the health and personal care sector from 1,380 locations.
But we’re not going to do that. Because, at Sudler London, we believe the most motivating narratives don’t come from simply talking data, but from telling stories with real, human angles.
That’s why we’re going to tell you about our people and what we believe in, because that’s what makes us truly different.
The Sudler London team is open and honest with our clients, offering candid advice from the position of trusted brand champions. We also bring our best selves to the job, sharing our diverse skills and experience to deliver a different point of view. We’re curious for the next innovation – whether that’s in medical treatment or trends in our own industry – striving to be better and bolder with each new assignment.
And, at Sudler London, we have the tenacity to know that in every challenge there’s a solution, and that any brief can lead to an inspiring campaign when we bring the right people and energy together.
Because it’s not the facts that get us out of the bed in the morning – it’s the opportunity to bring flair and purpose to everything we do.
- Contact details
- Alphabeta Building, 14 - 18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH
- (+) 44 20 388 00547
- Key contact
- Tara Page
- Managing Director
- (+)44 (0) 020 3855 0262
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Sudler London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)