- Agency description
We could tell you Sudler London is a creative agency supporting the healthcare industry. We could tell you we have over 70 experts in advertising and promotion, strategy or innovation. We could tell you about our years of experience creating and developing local, ‘glocal’ and global campaigns. We could also tell you that as part of WPP, we can draw on the talents of over 50,000 colleagues in the health and personal care sector from 1,380 locations.
But we’re not going to do that. Because, at Sudler London, we believe the most motivating narratives don’t come from simply talking data, but from telling stories with real, human angles.
That’s why we’re going to tell you about our people and what we believe in, because that’s what makes us truly different.
The Sudler London team is open and honest with our clients, offering candid advice from the position of trusted brand champions. We also bring our best selves to the job, sharing our diverse skills and experience to deliver a different point of view. We’re curious for the next innovation – whether that’s in medical treatment or trends in our own industry – striving to be better and bolder with each new assignment.
And, at Sudler London, we have the tenacity to know that in every challenge there’s a solution, and that any brief can lead to an inspiring campaign when we bring the right people and energy together.
Because it’s not the facts that get us out of the bed in the morning – it’s the opportunity to bring flair and purpose to everything we do.
- Contact details
- Alphabeta Building, 14 - 18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH
- (+) 44 20 388 00547
- Key contact
- Tara Page
- Managing Director
- (+)44 (0) 020 3855 0262
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Sudler London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- How getting up close and personal with target audiences can fuel creativity...
- The research requires resilience but pharma is urged to ‘keep innovating, keep trying’...
- Ditch the Label – it’s just me....
- Communique - Communiqué Awards
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Britain closes in on £500m COVID-19 vaccine deal with Sanofi/GSK
- FDA approves Roche’s Actemra COVID-19 trial
- Abivax doses first patient in phase 2b/3 COVID-19 clinical trial
- Finalists 2020 - Communiqué Awards
- Onyx Health Tackles Diabetes with New Client
- Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody cocktail enters phase 3 trial
- Mesoblast expands compassionate use COVID-19 programme
- EMA fast-tracks review of AZ/Daiichi Sankyo’s HER2 drug
- OPEN Health scoops up Medical Affairs Agency Award at Communiqué 2020
- OPEN Health Medical Communications is awarded Medical Affairs Agency of The Year at the Communiqué Awards 2020