Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the front lines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health.
- Agency description
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications -- are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. Our agency teams have received more than 1,000 awards for work that disrupts markets and drives behaviour change. We create ideas that will work in the real world because they were built there.
Find out more at syneoshealthcommunications.com.
- Contact details
- 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
- (+) 44 2076321800
- Key contact
- Ellie Duncanson-Hunter
- European Marketing Director
- +44 (0) 207 1672874
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Syneos Health Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Integrated Channel Campaigns - HS Online - Silver
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Patient Programmes - HS Online - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertisement Campaign - Benecol HCP Campaign - Silver
PM Society Awards 2018 - Corporate Communications - The Beat Goes On - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - Fertility Preservation Campaign - travel and adventure - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - Fertility Preservation Campaign - Finalist
Latest content from Syneos Health Communications on PMHub
- 2017 Trends Reports
- GSW and InVentiv Health Communications are pleased to release the 6th installment of the Trends report series, consisting of four reports: Consumer, Digital, Communications and Healthcare
- AN ADVOCACY Rx FOR PROGRESS IN MENTAL HEALTH
- Through sustained partnerships between advocacy and
industry, the US and Europe can overcome barriers to care.
- Mental Health Patient Advocacy Groups in EU Say Strong Partnerships with Government and Industry Can Ensure Forward Progress
- New Report from inVentiv Health Examines Mental Health Advocacy Wish Lists and Priorities for Reform
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)