Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the front lines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health.
- Agency description
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications -- are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. Our agency teams have received more than 1,000 awards for work that disrupts markets and drives behaviour change. We create ideas that will work in the real world because they were built there.
Find out more at syneoshealthcommunications.com.
- Contact details
- 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
- (+) 44 2076321800
- Key contact
- Dan Bunce
- Business Development Lead EU
- +44 (0)207 632 1820
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Syneos Health Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Integrated Channel Campaigns - HS Online - Silver
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Patient Programmes - HS Online - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertisement Campaign - Benecol HCP Campaign - Silver
PM Society Awards 2018 - Corporate Communications - The Beat Goes On - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - Fertility Preservation Campaign - travel and adventure - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - Fertility Preservation Campaign - Finalist
Latest content from Syneos Health Communications on PMHub
- 2017 Trends Reports
- GSW and InVentiv Health Communications are pleased to release the 6th installment of the Trends report series, consisting of four reports: Consumer, Digital, Communications and Healthcare
- AN ADVOCACY Rx FOR PROGRESS IN MENTAL HEALTH
- Through sustained partnerships between advocacy and
industry, the US and Europe can overcome barriers to care.
- Mental Health Patient Advocacy Groups in EU Say Strong Partnerships with Government and Industry Can Ensure Forward Progress
- New Report from inVentiv Health Examines Mental Health Advocacy Wish Lists and Priorities for Reform
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines