The Creative Engagement Group
We engage internal and external audiences internationally through the strategic creation and delivery of live experiences, physical environments, logistics, film, digital & immersive, employee engagement, learning, scientific engagement and training.
- Agency description
About The Creative Engagement Group
We're an unusually shaped group of communications companies focused on engaging audiences through the creation and delivery of live experiences, physical environments, film, digital & immersive, employee engagement, learning, healthcare communications and training.
United by a philosophy to ‘Create Unforgettable’, The Creative Engagement Group provide an international client base with the ability to generate deeper levels of engagement with their audiences.
The Creative Engagement Group is made up of five agencies:
WRG: Our pre-eminent events and experiential agency creates and delivers live experiences, exhibitions, physical environments and logistics
The Moment: Our award-winning film and digital agency creates and delivers video, interactive and immersive(VR & AR) content, learning and training
Axiom: Our scientific engagement agency blends clinical insights, creativity and scientific excellence to deliver strategic, learning and communications solutions within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Just Communicate: Our leading healthcare event company creates and delivers live pharmaceutical events and exhibitions
Forty1: Our employee engagement consultancy blends insight, technology and creativity to deliver unforgettable employee experiences that drive engagement and business performance
The Creative Engagement Group is headed by Group CEO, Russ Lidstone and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Huntsworth plc.
Areas of expertise
- Employee engagement
- Learner engagement
- Scientific engagement
- Brand engagement
- Live events
- Hybrid and virtual events
- Digital and interactive
- Immersive (VR & AR)
- Key contact
- Emma Wood
- Marketing Manager
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by The Creative Engagement Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018
PM Society Healthcare Awards 2018
The REAL IT Awards
- Innovation: Best use of new technology: Gold for Global radio VR Studio
- Best project <250k: Gold for Global radio VR Studio
Learning Technology Awards
- Best learning design (UK Commercial sector) ABP HGV Safety Awareness Training - Finalist
- Best simulation - Global radio VR studio - Finalist
- Best game - ABP GDPR - Finalist
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- By Andrew Parece and Matthew Majewski...
- Traditional clinical trial designs simply can’t withstand the impact of COVID-19. While before the pandemic, some in clinical research were beginning to adopt virtual components, the move towards designing hybrid...
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine trial to continue after Brazilian volunteer death
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Roche and Prothena set to advance Parkinson’s disease candidate into phase 2b
- Eliminating pharmaceutical rebates, is this déjà vu?
- Bayer pays an initial $2bn for gene therapy firm AskBio
- Both AZ and J&J set to resume US COVID-19 vaccine trials
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in younger and older adults
- Bayer's drop of the future
- Patients are ready to embrace decentralised clinical trials, are you?