VCCP Health is the challenger agency for challenger brands. We transform the fortunes of Rx, OTC and wellness brands with big ideas that work across every touchpoint in the customer journey. Our work has often led to awards, but above all, it leads to results.
- Agency description
The challenger agency for challenger (health) brands
VCCP Health was founded in 2008, as a specialist team equipped to bring VCCP’s renowned challenger thinking to healthcare brands. As well as our name and London offices, we share the VCCP principles, designed to challenge the bad habits of big agencies. This means we keep teams small and agile and foster a happy, responsible work environment.
We pride ourselves on developing big ideas for healthcare brands that stand out, create intrigue and disrupt category conventions. Ideas that can change brand fortunes and change lives too.
Having said that, the small details matter to us just as much as the big ideas. Process and punctuality may not sound exciting, but it’s our consistent attention to detail that keeps accounts running smoothly and ensure that we always deliver for clients.
We specialise in working with ambitious clients to transform the fortunes of their Rx, OTC and wellness brands. How? By challenging the categories they operate in – in other words, finding a unique way to help the brand stand out from the crowd.
Our motto ‘It only works if it all works’ is essential part of this process, ensuring we think beyond advertising and consider the entire customer experience.
Once we gain a thorough understanding of our client’s business, we create a specialist team with the right skillsets to solve whatever challenge they face. This team works within the VCCP Partnership, sharing resources with our consumer colleagues who work on brands such as O2, Cadbury and Easyjet. This enables us to bring the latest consumer marketing thinking and innovations to healthcare brands.
We love to win awards (who doesn’t) but above all we judge ourselves by the results we achieve for our clients. Time and again though, we see a direct link between award-winning work and the upturn in the fortunes of our clients who ran it – keeping our creative teams and our clients happy.
Enough about us
Are you facing any business problems or looking to get your brand noticed? Why not get in touch. We’re always ready for a challenge.
- Key contact
- Beverley Newbury
- Managing Director
- 020 7592 2991
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by VCCP Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Film (Bronze),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Animation (Gold),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Animation (Silver),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 -Innovation - Creativity (Silver)
Latest content from VCCP Health on PMHub
- Blog: Digital therapeutics: within our reach?
- Digital therapeutics is a hot topic right now. By using digital technology to manage, treat or even prevent chronic conditions, digital therapeutics is promising to revolutionise healthcare. But is this still pie in the sky thinking or could we expect this as our prescription in the not-so-distant future? To help us answer this, let’s look at the key areas where digital therapeutics is being developed.
- Open Up Their World: Leo Psoriasis - GP Education Campaign
- Active Life Ahead: MSD, Simponi - Brand Campaign
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines