- Agency description
Virgo Health is a leading provider of global healthcare communications, medical education and creative services. We take the greatest pride in delivering human insight-driven and pioneering health communications that make a real difference. For over fifteen years we have grown a business we love, built on exceptional people. We are a team of over 70 healthcare specialists with a passion for excellence and experience to match. We are experts in running large-scale global and regional campaigns from our offices in London and New York, with the ability to support clients in over 50 markets worldwide, through our partner Golin’s network. We are the ‘go-to’ agency for clients seeking high-quality ideas and unsurpassed client services that deliver measurable results.
Virgo Health has extensive experience in supporting prescription and over-the-counter products, across their lifespans locally, regionally and globally with deep knowledge and experience in science, drug discovery and development, healthcare, clinical practice, regulatory issues and consumer wellness.
We work across the spectrum of public relations for the healthcare sector specialising in pharmaceuticals, consumer and public health, leading the way with deeper, more insight driven and powerful communications that are fluent in scientific and regulatory discourse matched with stand-out ideas and content that provoke action and self-propagate.
Our full creative production studio, The Pharmacy, is a unique team of healthcare specialists focused on brand and design. The Pharmacy dispense best-in-class creativity and design, using their expertise to bring insights and ideas to life, from concept to delivery to earn you attention across earned, owned and paid channels. Our work in this area has trebled over the last two years, as we have broadened the types of brand creative, motion, animation and design work we deliver.
We also offer full service medical education across the whole product lifecycle from strategy to execution. We draw on the latest principles of human learning to deliver personalised, engaging and memorable education experiences using creativity and technology like never before.
Since 2015, Virgo has been named the SABRE EMEA Healthcare Consultancy of the Year, the PRCA Dare Consumer Health & Wellbeing Consultancy of the Year and ranked 13th by Great Place to Work (medium sized business).
- Key contact
- Laura Weston
- Marketing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Virgo Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Virgo Health on PMHub
- Navigating the social media waters in healthcare
- GOLIN APPOINTS NEERA CHAUDHARY AS GLOBAL PRESIDENT OF HEALTHCARE
- Chaudhary to oversee both Golin Health and Virgo Health brands globally
- People have the Power
- With competition for talent high, creative engagement strategies are needed
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)