woolleypau is a creative agency working on pharmaceutical and medical device brands for pan-European and global clients. We combine award-winning ideas with deep strategic expertise. Our case studies span pretty much everything healthcare means now.
- Agency description
It could be a first-in-class drug, proudly launching across the globe. It could be a fourth-to-market challenger, fighting its way to the top, or simply looking for a niche. It might be a generic medicine striving not to be a commodity – or a biosimilar searching for something unsimilar to say. All healthcare brands aren’t created equal, but ultimately all of them survive in the same way, by asking people to do things – to fund, to prescribe, to recommend, to use…
And with decades of case studies behind us, we’ve learned that if you’re asking someone to do something, it matters how you ask.
That’s not a huge insight – “ask nicely” is advice your mum gave – but it does explain the woolley pau gyro way. Wherever there’s a marketer with a message to get across, wherever there are healthcare professionals seeking to do their best for patients, wherever there are people trying to get along with their medicines, there are humans at work – asking, coaxing, hoping to persuade. Just in that simple thought is a whole world of beautifully quirky behavioural psychology. That’s our world; that’s why we do the kind of work we do.
As we’ve evolved and adapted to the new and the next in healthcare, we’ve stuck to our principles. If anything, now we can take our clients into the world of social media and beyond, the ability to engage and delight matters more than ever. With our connections, we can help brands find and follow customers with brilliant data-driven precision, but we’re still us. We still understand the difference between targeting people and truly getting through to them.
- Key contact
- Ed Shorthose
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by woolleypau. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- IPA Platinum Award for Continuous Professional Development 2018
PM Society Awards 2018 - House Promotion (Target Audience Judged)(Gold),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertising Campaign (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Mixed Media Campaign (Finalist)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Join OPEN Health's virtual careers event on Tuesday 10th November, 15:00–17:00 GMT and discover where a career in medical communications could take you…...
- Learn how our client successfully carried out a set of three virtual plan of action (POA) discussions, including one internal “Fishbowl” web meeting....
- We all talk a lot about patient engagement and patient experience. And sometimes, these terms are used interchangeably across the industry. But while they’re both important, they’re not the same....
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Moderna CEO says COVID-19 vaccine will be ready for FDA submission in late November
- UK scientists begin testing BCG vaccine for severe COVID-19 protection
- Send Us a Message
- The Truth about Doctors
- Eli Lilly’s COVID-19 antibody trial paused due to safety issue
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- WHO trial casts doubt on remdesivir's efficacy
- Galapagos mid-stage trial failure raises concerns for Gilead deal
- How Far Do You Want To Go?
- Every superhero has an origin story – what’s yours?
- Live Webinar: Solving the Caregiver Crisis Through Technology