Woolley Pau Gyro
woolley pau gyro is a creative agency working on pharmaceutical and medical device brands for pan-European and global clients. We combine award-winning ideas with deep strategic expertise. Our case studies span pretty much everything healthcare means now.
- Agency description
It could be a first-in-class drug, proudly launching across the globe. It could be a fourth-to-market challenger, fighting its way to the top, or simply looking for a niche. It might be a generic medicine striving not to be a commodity – or a biosimilar searching for something unsimilar to say. All healthcare brands aren’t created equal, but ultimately all of them survive in the same way, by asking people to do things – to fund, to prescribe, to recommend, to use…
And with decades of case studies behind us, we’ve learned that if you’re asking someone to do something, it matters how you ask.
That’s not a huge insight – “ask nicely” is advice your mum gave – but it does explain the woolley pau gyro way. Wherever there’s a marketer with a message to get across, wherever there are healthcare professionals seeking to do their best for patients, wherever there are people trying to get along with their medicines, there are humans at work – asking, coaxing, hoping to persuade. Just in that simple thought is a whole world of beautifully quirky behavioural psychology. That’s our world; that’s why we do the kind of work we do.
As we’ve evolved and adapted to the new and the next in healthcare, we’ve stuck to our principles. If anything, now we can take our clients into the world of social media and beyond, the ability to engage and delight matters more than ever. With our connection to the Dentsu Aegis Network, the world’s leading digital media group, we can help brands find and follow customers with brilliant data-driven precision, but we’re still us. We still understand the difference between targeting people and truly getting through to them.
- Key contact
- Ed Shorthose
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Woolley Pau Gyro. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- IPA Platinum Award for Continuous Professional Development 2018
PM Society Awards 2018 - House Promotion (Target Audience Judged)(Gold),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertising Campaign (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Mixed Media Campaign (Finalist)
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Genital herpes vaccine candidate heads for human studies
- AstraZeneca’s Calquence impresses in previously untreated CLL
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- Armed with new data, BMS plans filings for Celgene CAR-T liso-cel
- PMEA 2019 Winners Gallery - PMEA
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration
- J&J appeals Oklahoma opioid verdict, claiming ‘errors’ in trial
- Sanofi narrows focus, shedding diabetes and cardiovascular research
- Correvio crumbles as FDA panel rejects AFib drug
- BMS’ oral maintenance therapy boosts survival in AML patients