Wordbird is a multichannel, creative healthcare communications agency. Our purpose is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I get it’ - HCPs, patients, consumers or internal audiences. Our clients say we are different because we unusually strong on creative AND strong on science.
- Key contact
- Sarah Sowerby
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Wordbird. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Gold)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight (Finalist)
Creative Floor Awards 2018 (Finalist in the following categories - individual poster, print sales materials and exhibition.)
Latest content from Wordbird on PMHub
- Words are at our heart
speak fluent doctor, nurse, midwife, dentist, pharmacist, patient and mum.
Wordbird is a
creative, healthcare communications agency with compelling copy at its heart.
It’s all about words working with design so that brands are built, sales
strengthened and that most importantly – real people feel better.
create ‘on strategy’ multichannel brand campaigns for Rx, OTC and consumer
medicines. Our job is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I
- Wordbird’s got bling for a second year running
- Wordbird has once again shown it is an agency that invests in training, achieving the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) CPD gold accreditation.
- Wordbird strikes CPD gold in their first year of IPA membership – the only agency to achieve this accolade this year
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- CHMP says OK to UCB/Amgen’s Evenity for osteoporosis after appeal
- AZ and Daiichi get speedy review for rival to Roche’s HER2 drugs
- Key success factor (KSF)
- New role for Branding Science's Global Compliance Officer
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services