Wordbird is a multichannel, creative healthcare communications agency. Our purpose is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I get it’ - HCPs, patients, consumers or internal audiences. Our clients say we are different because we unusually strong on creative AND strong on science.
- Key contact
- Sarah Sowerby
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Wordbird. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Gold)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight (Finalist)
Creative Floor Awards 2018 (Finalist in the following categories - individual poster, print sales materials and exhibition.)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- By Andrew Parece and Matthew Majewski...
- Traditional clinical trial designs simply can’t withstand the impact of COVID-19. While before the pandemic, some in clinical research were beginning to adopt virtual components, the move towards designing hybrid...
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine trial to continue after Brazilian volunteer death
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Roche and Prothena set to advance Parkinson’s disease candidate into phase 2b
- Eliminating pharmaceutical rebates, is this déjà vu?
- Bayer pays an initial $2bn for gene therapy firm AskBio
- Both AZ and J&J set to resume US COVID-19 vaccine trials
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in younger and older adults
- Bayer's drop of the future
- Patients are ready to embrace decentralised clinical trials, are you?