Wordbird is a multichannel, creative healthcare communications agency. Our purpose is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I get it’ - HCPs, patients, consumers or internal audiences. Our clients say we are different because we unusually strong on creative AND strong on science.
- Key contact
- Sarah Sowerby
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Wordbird. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Gold)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight (Finalist)
Creative Floor Awards 2018 (Finalist in the following categories - individual poster, print sales materials and exhibition.)
Latest content from Wordbird on PMHub
- Words are at our heart
speak fluent doctor, nurse, midwife, dentist, pharmacist, patient and mum.
Wordbird is a
creative, healthcare communications agency with compelling copy at its heart.
It’s all about words working with design so that brands are built, sales
strengthened and that most importantly – real people feel better.
create ‘on strategy’ multichannel brand campaigns for Rx, OTC and consumer
medicines. Our job is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I
- Wordbird’s got bling for a second year running
- Wordbird has once again shown it is an agency that invests in training, achieving the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) CPD gold accreditation.
- Wordbird strikes CPD gold in their first year of IPA membership – the only agency to achieve this accolade this year
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines