Wordbird is a multichannel, creative healthcare communications agency. Our purpose is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I get it’ - HCPs, patients, consumers or internal audiences. Our clients say we are different because we unusually strong on creative AND strong on science.
- Key contact
- Sarah Sowerby
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Wordbird. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Gold)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist)
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight (Finalist)
Creative Floor Awards 2018 (Finalist in the following categories - individual poster, print sales materials and exhibition.)
Latest content from Wordbird on PMHub
- A triumph for bird culture
- Wordbird is delighted to have achieved Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) CPD gold accreditation.
- Words are at our heart
speak fluent doctor, nurse, midwife, dentist, pharmacist, patient and mum.
Wordbird is a
creative, healthcare communications agency with compelling copy at its heart.
It’s all about words working with design so that brands are built, sales
strengthened and that most importantly – real people feel better.
create ‘on strategy’ multichannel brand campaigns for Rx, OTC and consumer
medicines. Our job is to make it marvellously easy for everyone to say ‘I
- Wordbird’s got bling for a second year running
- Wordbird has once again shown it is an agency that invests in training, achieving the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) CPD gold accreditation.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- How getting up close and personal with target audiences can fuel creativity...
- The research requires resilience but pharma is urged to ‘keep innovating, keep trying’...
- Ditch the Label – it’s just me....
- Communique - Communiqué Awards
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Britain closes in on £500m COVID-19 vaccine deal with Sanofi/GSK
- FDA approves Roche’s Actemra COVID-19 trial
- Abivax doses first patient in phase 2b/3 COVID-19 clinical trial
- Finalists 2020 - Communiqué Awards
- Onyx Health Tackles Diabetes with New Client
- Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody cocktail enters phase 3 trial
- Mesoblast expands compassionate use COVID-19 programme
- EMA fast-tracks review of AZ/Daiichi Sankyo’s HER2 drug
- OPEN Health scoops up Medical Affairs Agency Award at Communiqué 2020
- OPEN Health Medical Communications is awarded Medical Affairs Agency of The Year at the Communiqué Awards 2020