COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- In November 2020, PhRMA announced the first-ever, industry-wide principles on clinical trial diversity. The principles were approved by the PhRMA Boards of Directors and will take effect in April 2021....
- In November 2020, the FDA released guidance to enable greater diversity in clinical trials through changes to eligibility criteria, enrolment practices, and trial designs....
- When recruiting patients for your clinical trial, you want the materials and information around it to be seen as reputable and professional. To make it clear what the clinical trial...
- Novartis and smartpatient launch app experience for wet AMD patients
- Pfizer helps fund biotech venture from former researchers at closed Kent facility
- Pfizer, Mylan move ahead with generics merger and spin-out
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Send Us a Message
- CureVac reveals early data for mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- Laurence Bannister joins Lucid Group as its new Chief Commercial Officer
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates efficacy rate of up to 90%
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody cocktail scores FDA emergency approval
- Power to the patient: digital innovation supporting patients with chronic diseases
- New from the PhRMA: Diversity in clinical trials principles summarised