Please login to the form below

Not currently logged in
Email:
Password:
PMLiVE Top Pharma List

Endo

The Top Pharma List rankings are compiled from GlobalData's pharmaceutical revenue figures, which are based on prescription medicine sales, including generics drugs. They have been compiled below into an infographic of Endo's 2013 CNS (central nervous system) sales performance.

Endo Health Solutions

Endo builds pain management business

Endo builds pain management business The move expands Endo's existing pain management business and brings NuPathe's lead product, the migraine treatment Zecuity, into the fold. ... Endo also has an existing pain patch in the form of Lidoderm, which contains the active ingredient lidocaine.

Deal Watch table for November 2013

Deal Watch table for November 2013 1, 675. Paladin / Endo Health. Acquisition. Portfolio includes products in attention deficit.

Endo agrees $1.6bn deal to buy Paladin Labs

Endo agrees $1.6bn deal to buy Paladin Labs Once completed, Endo shareholders will own around 77.5 per cent of the Irish plc, with Paladin investors holding the remaining 22.5 per cent. ... Endo also expects to make around $75m a year in after-tax savings from the merger.

Acorda appoints new CFO

Acorda appoints new CFO His previous roles include chief financial officer of Indevus Pharmaceuticals, where he stayed for 10 years before the company was acquired by Endo Pharmaceuticals.

Pharma deals during August 2013

Pharma deals during August 2013 Another familiar industry boogeyman, the patent cliff, drove the $225m acquisition of Bocca Pharmacol by Qualitest, the generic arm of Endo Health Solutions. ... The deal provides some protection for Endo's top-selling Lidoderm which accounted for 31 per

[ Previous 5 results ] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ Next 5 results ]

COVID-19 Updates and Daily News

Featured jobs

PMHub

Add my company
Dice Medical Communications

Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop...

Latest intelligence

What challenges still face clinical trial recruitment and retention?
Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
“Fake News” and Credibility in Medical Publishing
Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
Delivering true value: what does it mean for KAM in cancer care?
Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...

Infographics