Please login to the form below

Not currently logged in
Email:
Password:
PMLiVE Top Pharma List

5

Revenue 2017

Avastin

The Top Pharma List's top 50 pharmaceutical products by global sales ranking is compiled from GlobalData's pharmaceutical revenue figures. Avastin was produced by Roche.

Third strike for BMS’ Opdivo in brain cancer

Third strike for BMS’ Opdivo in brain cancer

The last approved therapies were temozolomide itself back in 2005, and Roche’s Avastin (bevacizumab) in 2009, leaving the 300, 000 or so people diagnosed with the disease each year with

Genentech agrees trade secret theft settlement with Taiwan’s JHL

Genentech agrees trade secret theft settlement with Taiwan’s JHL trastuzumab) and Avastin (bevacizumab) – Roche’s ‘big three’ antibody products. ... JHL has been developing biosimilars of Rituxan, Herceptin and Avastin, which have all lost patent protection, and has a  partnership with Sanofi for the Rituxan

Lilly’s Levi Garraway will replace Sandra Horning as Roche CMO

Lilly’s Levi Garraway will replace Sandra Horning as Roche CMO its ‘big three’ antibiotic products – Rituxan, Herceptin and Avastin – which accounted for more than a third of sales last year.

AZ, Merck’s Lynparza scores market-expanding clinical success

AZ, Merck’s Lynparza scores market-expanding clinical success trial. Thephase 3Paola-1trial randomised women to receive Avastin with or without PARP inhibitor Lynparza in a first-line maintenance setting. ... Around 15% of ovarian cancer patients have germline BRCA mutations. Many of the remaining 85% of patients

Mistrust of pharma still blocking NHS collaborations

Mistrust of pharma still blocking NHS collaborations There are of course plenty of examples where pharma and the NHS have clashed over costs – perhaps most notably the legal battle over Avastin being used in place of licensed blindness

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ Next 5 results ]

Featured jobs

Subscribe to our email news alerts

PMHub

Add my company
M&F Health

M&F Health is a full service communications agency, dedicated to the health and wellbeing sector. We are an independent amongst...

Latest intelligence

Article: Like, Like, Like: Harnessing the power of social media insights
...
Its Know Your Numbers week
Do you know yours?...
What is changing in mental health and dementia care?
Paul Midgley, of Wilmington Healthcare, takes a look at the NHS Long Term Plan's bid to transform mental health and dementia services...

Infographics