Welcome to PMLiVE's T40
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of this year's T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2018. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 includes further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can download the T40 publication here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at email@example.com or complete our short online survey.
Consultancies specialising in Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the current T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- To stay motivated for the fight, some patients need to feel like active players in the treatment journey, not passengers to every decision....
- As the COVID-19 crisis disrupts clinical trials around the globe, it is also proving to be a catalyst that may transform its approach to trials for good...
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Galapagos mid-stage trial failure raises concerns for Gilead deal
- The Truth about Doctors
- Roche and Atea link up for oral COVID-19 drug; UK to test coronavirus vaccine T cell responses
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- Regeneron seeks US emergency use authorisation for COVID-19 antibody cocktail
- Has the pandemic opened up a future of accelerated diagnosis and better care for rare disease patients?
- FDA approves Gilead’s remdesivir for hospitalised COVID-19 patients
- Moderna completes enrolment of phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Vaccine developers call on FDA to offer clarity on COVID-19 trials
- The other side of … blood cancer
- COVID-19 – a catalyst for technology adoption in clinical trials