Welcome to PMLiVE's T40 - 2022 Edition
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of the 2022 edition of the T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2021. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 will include further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can register your interest in receiving a copy here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's listing also contains some integrated communications consultancies where they have indicated they include a creative agency or they have a relatively large amount of work in the creative sector. Those consultancies dedicated to Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the 2022 T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- PMGroup talks to Volker Koscielny, Chief Medical Officer at Almirall, about the importance of remaining vigilant about skin checks, the prevalence of actinic keratosis in the UK and the steps...
- How the emerging resistance to antibiotics is being exacerbated by a lack of research and development into new antibiotics...
- Based on research with HCPs in the UK, USA and France, Graphite Digital’s latest whitepaper sheds light on HCP perceptions of pharma-owned digital channels, and what organisations should be prioritising...
- Sanofi and Teva to collaborate on inflammatory bowel disease drug in deal worth $1.5bn
- Eli Lilly to acquire cancer specialist Point Biopharma in deal worth $1.4bn
- Regeneron and Intellia to develop gene editing therapies for neurological and muscular diseases
- Novavax’s updated COVID-19 vaccine approved by FDA for emergency use
- Alzheimer’s Research UK awards Cardiff University researchers £387,000
- Actinic keratosis – a common skin condition that can lead to skin cancer
No results were found