As part of one of the world’s most admired global healthcare advertising agencies, CDM London brings people, brands, ideas and innovation together around our collective belief in our ability to change lives in extraordinary ways.
- Key contact
- Jon Linscott
- Partnership Development Director
- +44 (0) 7736 125028
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CDM London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2020
- 2 Bronze, 1 Silver, 1 Gold
The Creative Floor awards 2020
- 3 shortlisted, 1 Gold
- This may contain additional awards supplied by CDM London that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Following on from Allergy Awareness Week 2022, we’re continuing the discussion about food allergies and the experiences of those who live with them. In this blog, we discuss the current...
- Get to know our new Sustainability Officer here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy...
- Rather than being afraid of storytelling, pharmaceutical firms should be embracing it. Because what scientific storytelling allows us to do is to communicate quickly and efficiently. It provides a shortcut...
- UK trial of fourth vaccine dose shows increased protection against COVID-19
- Biogen and MedRhythms sign deal worth over $120m for digital therapeutics for MS patients
- EIT Health and Biogen announce winners of first ‘neurotechprize’
- Biogen and Eisai announce FDA submission for early Alzheimer’s treatment
- Roche reinforces commitment to the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- FDA limits use of Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Holistic Excellence
- Bristol Myers Squibb releases positive trial results for plaque psoriasis treatment
- Scientists discover new approach to treat brain tumours
- SOLVE FSHD announces the appointment of Dr Eva Chin as its executive director
- Top 10 Creative Ways to Engage Your Advisors
- AI in Healthcare: How to Accelerate Change