Concentric Health Experience
Concentric Health Experience puts behavioral science at the core of experience-driven health brands. We uniquely shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit, helping people understand their health and embrace treatments. You make the medicine, we make it matter.
- Agency description
Every day, new medicines are being created that offer renewed hope for a longer, healthier future. It’s a noble endeavor that few have the courage or capability to pursue. At Concentric Health Experience, our calling is to make a difference by connecting your science to the humanity it’s meant to serve.
Simply stated, “You make the medicine. We make it matter.” Concentrating on the principles of human behavioral design, Concentric Health Experience uses the science of real-world decision making to craft narratives that shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit and unite all communication channels.
Our mission to change health behavior shapes our ability to influence customer behavior across a blend of integrated capabilities that span commercial strategy, scientific strategy, content and engagement strategy and brand building. With offices in New York and London, these integrated capabilities are powered by a modern agency engagement model, the Core 4, that is inspired to overcome the challenges our clients face today.
Concentric Health Experience is proud to celebrate a year in which we prepared numerous products for commercialization, many in underserved communities, rare diseases, or those representing a disruptive approach to treating chronic illness. These engagements shape our continued evolution toward a consultative practice, one that is flexible and smart.
In order to continue this momentum, our team strives to personify the characteristics of courage, compassion, and community every day. These values help shape our human-centric approach as we continue to build toward the future, one transformational health experience at a time.
- Key contact
- Zoe Healey
- Global Strategy Director
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Concentric Health Experience. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- The Creative Floor Awards 2019 - Bravest Client (Winner)
The Creative Floor Awards 2019 - Best Suit (Winner)
The Creative Floor Awards 2019 - Healthcare Professionals – Symposium (Winner)
2019 Med Ad News award for Best Interactive Physician: Room to Breathe for Lonhala Magnair
2019 PM360 Trailblazer Awards: Company of the year: Silver, Best Professional Campaign: Same Will, New Way for Saxenda
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Concentric Health Experience that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Following on from Allergy Awareness Week 2022, we’re continuing the discussion about food allergies and the experiences of those who live with them. In this blog, we discuss the current...
- Get to know our new Sustainability Officer here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy...
- Rather than being afraid of storytelling, pharmaceutical firms should be embracing it. Because what scientific storytelling allows us to do is to communicate quickly and efficiently. It provides a shortcut...
- Biogen and MedRhythms sign deal worth over $120m for digital therapeutics for MS patients
- UK trial of fourth vaccine dose shows increased protection against COVID-19
- EIT Health and Biogen announce winners of first ‘neurotechprize’
- Biogen and Eisai announce FDA submission for early Alzheimer’s treatment
- Roche reinforces commitment to the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- FDA limits use of Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Holistic Excellence
- Bristol Myers Squibb releases positive trial results for plaque psoriasis treatment
- Scientists discover new approach to treat brain tumours
- SOLVE FSHD announces the appointment of Dr Eva Chin as its executive director
- Top 10 Creative Ways to Engage Your Advisors
- AI in Healthcare: How to Accelerate Change