Ogilvy Health UK
We believe in The Power of Brands to Open Minds to Better Health. With healthcare specialist expertise in consulting, promotion, tech, medical education, behavioural science, social and public relations, we develop communication solutions that result in lasting behavioural change.
- Agency description
At Ogilvy Health we believe inThe Power of Brands to Open Minds to Better Health.
Our London hub of 160+ dedicated healthcare specialists are committed to developing communication solutions that result in lasting behavioural change for patients, healthcare professionals and wellness consumers.
We exist to use creativity, storytelling and an understanding of human behaviour to help improve the lives of people living with disease, and with the healthcare professionals helping to treat them.
With expertise in consulting, promotion, data and insight generation, medical education, behavioural science, learning, marketing innovation and public relations, we create bespoke teams to meet specific client challenges.
In addition to our own, homegrown talent which contains some of the best and brightest minds in research, behavioural sciences, technology and media, we collaborate with a broad range of partners from IBM and Apple through to academic powerhouses including Central St Martins and Loughborough University.
We are part of WPP Health Practice, a leading global health marketing communications company, recognised for accelerating better health outcomes.
- Contact details
- AlphaBeta Building, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 2AH
- 020 3193 3000
- Key contact
- Caroline Howe
- +44 (0)7901 835241
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Ogilvy Health UK. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Patient Programmes (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Corporate Communications (Gold)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Ogilvy Health UK that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Following on from Allergy Awareness Week 2022, we’re continuing the discussion about food allergies and the experiences of those who live with them. In this blog, we discuss the current...
- Get to know our new Sustainability Officer here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy...
- Rather than being afraid of storytelling, pharmaceutical firms should be embracing it. Because what scientific storytelling allows us to do is to communicate quickly and efficiently. It provides a shortcut...
- UK trial of fourth vaccine dose shows increased protection against COVID-19
- Biogen and MedRhythms sign deal worth over $120m for digital therapeutics for MS patients
- EIT Health and Biogen announce winners of first ‘neurotechprize’
- Biogen and Eisai announce FDA submission for early Alzheimer’s treatment
- Roche reinforces commitment to the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- FDA limits use of Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Viseven and Next Pharma Partnership Announcement
- Holistic Excellence
- Bristol Myers Squibb releases positive trial results for plaque psoriasis treatment
- Scientists discover new approach to treat brain tumours
- SOLVE FSHD announces the appointment of Dr Eva Chin as its executive director
- Top 10 Creative Ways to Engage Your Advisors