precisioneffect is a healthcare advertising agency dedicated to working with companies seeking to change the standard of care.
A multi-award winning agency, we provide digital and creative services on a global, regional and local level for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Key contact
- John Fitzpatrick
- General Manager
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by PRECISIONeffect London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Healthcare Charities & Patient Associations (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Animation (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Creativity (Finalist)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by PRECISIONeffect London that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Following on from Allergy Awareness Week 2022, we’re continuing the discussion about food allergies and the experiences of those who live with them. In this blog, we discuss the current...
- Get to know our new Sustainability Officer here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy...
- Rather than being afraid of storytelling, pharmaceutical firms should be embracing it. Because what scientific storytelling allows us to do is to communicate quickly and efficiently. It provides a shortcut...
- UK trial of fourth vaccine dose shows increased protection against COVID-19
- Biogen and MedRhythms sign deal worth over $120m for digital therapeutics for MS patients
- EIT Health and Biogen announce winners of first ‘neurotechprize’
- Biogen and Eisai announce FDA submission for early Alzheimer’s treatment
- Roche reinforces commitment to the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- FDA limits use of Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Holistic Excellence
- Bristol Myers Squibb releases positive trial results for plaque psoriasis treatment
- Scientists discover new approach to treat brain tumours
- SOLVE FSHD announces the appointment of Dr Eva Chin as its executive director
- Top 10 Creative Ways to Engage Your Advisors
- AI in Healthcare: How to Accelerate Change