- Agency description
Our industry is converging rapidly and we apply proprietary data and analytics to ensure we are moving with that change. The evolution of our firm and our collaborative culture enables our teams to service clients across the marketing and communications mix. Analytics informs strategy which then leads to effective creative, setting our clients apart from their competition.
We partner with multinational companies to help them shape the complex global healthcare environment and have successfully created and delivered campaigns in over 40 countries. We’re supported by our international team and their multi-language analytics and insights capabilities, along with a hand-selected partner network.
Our approach has been recognised in the awards we’ve won for our global insight-led, creative, multi-channel approach, while our senior leadership team regularly contributes to Social Media Week, SxSW, and other industry and client events, helping shape the future of the worldwide healthcare ecosystem.
When it comes to healthcare marketing and communications, we do it all. With experience ranging from pharmaceuticals to providers and digital health to Dx, we’re making the world a healthier place.
- Key contact
- Annalise Coady
- EMEA President
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by W2O Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Animation (Silver)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by W2O Group that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Following on from Allergy Awareness Week 2022, we’re continuing the discussion about food allergies and the experiences of those who live with them. In this blog, we discuss the current...
- Get to know our new Sustainability Officer here at Cuttsy+Cuttsy...
- Rather than being afraid of storytelling, pharmaceutical firms should be embracing it. Because what scientific storytelling allows us to do is to communicate quickly and efficiently. It provides a shortcut...
- UK trial of fourth vaccine dose shows increased protection against COVID-19
- Biogen and MedRhythms sign deal worth over $120m for digital therapeutics for MS patients
- EIT Health and Biogen announce winners of first ‘neurotechprize’
- Biogen and Eisai announce FDA submission for early Alzheimer’s treatment
- Roche reinforces commitment to the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- FDA limits use of Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Viseven and Next Pharma Partnership Announcement
- Holistic Excellence
- Bristol Myers Squibb releases positive trial results for plaque psoriasis treatment
- Scientists discover new approach to treat brain tumours
- SOLVE FSHD announces the appointment of Dr Eva Chin as its executive director
- Top 10 Creative Ways to Engage Your Advisors