CAN advertising Ltd
CAN set up in 2010, specialising in healthcare marketing. We work with our clients to challenge, question and use our natural curiosity to gather insights that inform strong strategic, creative & tactical plans. Delivered by our team that enjoys working together, and you'll enjoy working with.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Client Services Director
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2021 - EFFECTIVENESS - HCP EDUCATION - LEO Pharma primary care educational film series - Finalist
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - EFFECTIVENESS - HCP EDUCATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT - Trending Mini e-Learning KOL Film Series - Finalist
- This may contain additional awards supplied by CAN advertising Ltd that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- Novo Nordisk and Valo Health agree deal worth up to $3.3bn
- Landscape review reveals £1.1bn of UK funding for rare diseases
- Cancer Research UK partners with French cancer institute
- New diagnosis pathway has been launched to mark European Myeloma Day
- Impacting Lives with Rare Disease Education
- Sandoz biosimilar receives EC approval to treat MS
No results were found