We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter. We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
- Agency description
We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter.
We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real-world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
The principle of Emotional Intelligence (EI) guides our thinking and helps us to build meaningful and impactful connections with audiences. While reasons lead to logical conclusions, it is the trigger of emotion that leads to positive action.
From big-picture strategy to fine-detail campaign execution, we’ll communicate your vision. Our award-winning team enable us to offer skills from design to film, copywriting to account management, digital development to event management, strategic planning to education. All of this is underpinned by a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector.
We never lose sight of the fact that people are central to everything we do. It’s why we pride ourselves on developing close and mutually respectful relationships with everyone we work with from clients to patients.
The centre of all this is our team. Awarded ‘We Invest in People: Gold’ from Investors in People, we have a culture built on respect, collaboration and support. And by involvement with the wider community we’re all stronger. We are active members of industry groups and Caroline, one of our Founders, is co-Chair of the PM Society.
- Key contact
- Caroline Benson
- 01223 967222
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cuttsy+Cuttsy. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Finalist - 2021 PM Soc Digital Awards (Corporate or External Comms)
We Invest in People: Gold' from Investors in People
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Cuttsy+Cuttsy that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Cuttsy+Cuttsy on PMHub
- Clinical trials explained: Why colour matters…
- Colour can be used to emphasise mood, evoke emotions, and determine first impressions of a brand. Find how to use colour effectively in your next clinical trial campaign.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- Clinical trials explained: Why branding matters…
- With nearly a decade’s experience supporting clinical trials, find out why we think humanising trials through design is so important.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- DPHARM2023 – Five key themes impacting clinical trials today
- Throughout three fascinating days of conference, some key themes emerged that are impacting study teams and the effectiveness of their clinical trials on a daily basis.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- While still the gold standard of research, clinical trials are often riddled with issues that limit their applicability to broader populations or delay market access....
- How the ever-increasing uptake of digital solutions is enhancing patient engagement, increasing access to care and lowering the cost of drug development...
- AbbVie to expand solid tumour portfolio with $10bn ImmunoGen acquisition
- UK Biobank reveals new data from world's largest genetic project
- New study finds dose of Mavenclad treatment could predict MS relapse risk
- Astellas shares positive 24-week results for non-hormonal menopause drug fezolinetant
- GSK global survey reveals misunderstandings about shingles in adults
- Authenticity, belief, credibility: the ABCs of micro-influencing in healthcare communications
No results were found