At earthware we’re pioneering life-changing technology for healthcare companies. From virtual reality and chatbots to more traditional technology, such as patient apps and e-learning, we channel our creativity and technical expertise to solve healthcare problems with award-winning digital solutions.
- Agency description
We are earthware.
A creative digital agency that solves real-world problems for healthcare companies, healthcare professionals and patients through award-winning digital consultancy, design and development.
We've worked with many healthcare companies, big and small across the UK and Europe. Specialists in Chatbots and AI, we also do "traditional digital" brilliantly too, be that a website, app, eDetail, AR, VR or e-learning solution.
When you visit earthware HQ, you’ll see the word ‘Why?’ on the wall as you enter the office. It’s our favourite word. It's a great way to drive to the heart of every project challenge. It's the inquisitive child within us, that's never gone away. ‘Why?’ helps us to understand the real needs of our clients and their customers/patients and then solve their problems with game-changing digital solutions.
Every project starts with a blank piece of paper. We seek to understand our client’s problems or opportunities, then we imagine the breakthrough ideas to transform their business.
We don't stop at the idea. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the solution on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
We do it all together. We realise that our best solutions arise when we are deeply integrated with our client. We do everything we can to remove barriers and really connect.
Innovation runs through the heart of everything we do. So far in 2021 we have won a Gold at the PM Society awards, a Gold and two Silvers at the PM Society digital awards and we are finalists in four categories for the upcoming PMEA awards, including for Support Agency of the Year.
- Key contact
- Chris Finch
- Managing Director
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by earthware. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - EFFECTIVENESS - HCP EDUCATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT - Virtual Reality Hub - Bronze
Communique 2020 - SMALL CONSULTANCY OF THE YEAR - earthware - Finalist
PMEA 2020 - EXCELLENCE IN PATIENT EDUCATION AND SUPPORT - LiverSync Brain Function App - Finalist
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - INNOVATION AWARD - LiverSync Brain Function App - Finalist
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - PATIENT SUPPORT - LiverSync Brain Function App - Gold
- This may contain additional awards supplied by earthware that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- Novo Nordisk and Valo Health agree deal worth up to $3.3bn
- Landscape review reveals £1.1bn of UK funding for rare diseases
- Cancer Research UK partners with French cancer institute
- New diagnosis pathway has been launched to mark European Myeloma Day
- Impacting Lives with Rare Disease Education
- Sandoz biosimilar receives EC approval to treat MS
No results were found