- Agency description
Our healthy approach
Beautiful things happen when you put the right ingredients together. It’s the reason that we mix behaviour change experts with content creators, PR gurus with advertising geniuses & sector specialists with insightful planners. It helps us tackle challenges differently. And create seamless, integrated campaigns in health that stand apart from the crowd. It's what we call The Power of Together.
Our specialist integrated health unit, Four Health, offers unique insights and integrated solutions for healthcare professionals, patients, policy makers and payers. It includes teams in creative & digital offering content tailored to the needs of the healthcare industry; health communications specialising in PR, medical education & patient advocacy & access services; health public affairs providing strategic counsel, government affairs support, market access & policy campaigns; health media for multi-channel media planning & buying; Well Being targeting patients and healthcare consumers with a multichannel approach; and insights providing data-driven actionable data.
Our proprietary data service, DataHub360, draws on data gathered from over 70 million physician & patient interactions in over 50 countries online annually. These powerful insights can be used to set genuine benchmarks, define digital success & implement best practice without a costly learning curve. Our trademarked social media analytics methodology, Mapper360®, makes smarter use of social media & other digital data to uncover actionable insights and identify, classify & target high-value audiences. And Engage360 delivers a full suite of content marketing services, spanning all aspects of smart campaigns from asset creation & paid social targeting to ‘always on’ community management with industry-beating results.
Four Health is dedicated to working with you to develop integrated solutions that meet your specific needs; providing you with a unique communications strategy, delivered by one expert team.
- Key contact
- Anna Yeardley
- Project Director
- (+)44 (0)20 3761 4446
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Four Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Four Health on PMHub
- Four announces B Corp certification
- London: Media, marketing & communications agency Four Communications Group (Four) has achieved B Corp certification, becoming one of the first 1,000 companies in the UK to do so. The accreditation also covers Four’s operations in MENA.
- Four appoints Matt de Gruchy as chief executive of health unit
- Four Communications Group (Four), the 300-strong UK and Middle East integrated marketing & communications agency, has appointed Matt de Gruchy as the new chief executive of its health unit, Four Health.
- Flexible working success
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change… Albert Einstein
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- HCP ENGAGEMENT STUDY: Pharma shifts top priority to HCP insights and impact metrics
- AstraZeneca/Merck’s Lynparza combination recommended by NICE for advanced ovarian cancer
- BMS shares positive phase 3 results for Opdivo/Yervoy combination in colorectal cancer
- Stanford Medicine researchers find blood tests help predict organ failure
- GSK and GCOA report reveals global inequities in adult immunisation uptake
- A “Leaky Pipeline” and the Loss of Talented Female Physicians
No results were found