Havas Life Medicom
Havas Life Medicom is an award-winning, fully integrated agency, 100% dedicated to healthcare. We use the power of human purpose to help organisations positively impact people’s lives. We create meaningful experiences that result in enhanced relationships and greater share of mind for your brand.
- Agency description
Havas Life Medicom – reimagining brand, corporate and cause communications
Healthcare communications inhabits an ever-changing environment, where agility and an open mindset are the driving forces for success.
We are a fully integrated agency that is 100% dedicated to creating standout communications in healthcare. We believe in the power of human purpose to help brands and organisations positively impact people’s lives.
Our success starts by strategically aligning promotion, medical education and PR across the product lifecycle, using creativity and innovation to craft persuasive stories. Our experts in strategic consultancy, cause and corporate campaigning, work with our clients to put their story at the centre of the healthcare agenda and help people around the world own their healthcare conversations.
Our proven track record and long-term client relationships speak for themselves. Yes, we have won awards, but it’s the transformative impact of our campaigns that keeps so many clients coming back to us year after year.
In our quest to become even better, we’re always looking for brilliant people to join us and new clients to partner with. Together, we can deliver meaningful experiences for healthcare professionals and patients and inspire people to live healthier lives.
- Key contact
- Gaynor Hayburn
- Group Managing Director
- +44 20 8481 8141
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Havas Life Medicom. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society 2021
Brand campaign (effectiveness): Oracea - LOOK AT ME NOW IVIs: SILVER
COVID comms: Our Magic Car: BRONZE
Patient comms (Effectiveness): See Me Hear Me: FINALIST
Patient comms (Effectiveness): Dyshpagia is hard to swallow: FINALIST
Patient Support (Craft): See Me Hear Me: FINALIST
Communique Awards 2021
Excellence in Digital Channels: Face Up To Rosacea: HIGHLY COMMENDED
Excellence in Patient Programmes: See Me Hear Me: FINALIST
Excellence in Social Media Strategy: Dysphagia is Hard to Swallow: FINALIST
Excellence in Communicating and Using Data: Beyond the Visible: FINALIST
Excellence in Creative Execution: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
Creative Floor Awards 2021
Patient - mixed media campaign: See Me, Hear Me: FINALIST
Patient - social media: Our Magic Car: FINALIST
Patient - mixed media campaign: Dysphagia: FINALIST
Patient - social media Your Iron Counts: FINALIST
HCP - CGI: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
HCP - Animation: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
HCP - Mixed media campaign: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
Patient - animation: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
Patient - CGI: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
PM Digital Awards 2021
Agency Digital team: WINNER
Behavioural Science Award: SMA - A Race against Time: GOLD
Building Digital Communities: Rosacea Beyond the Visible: GOLD
Craft - Animation:SMA - A Race Against Time: GOLD
Craft - Innovation: SMA - A Race Against Time: SILVER
Patient programmes: Face Up to Rosacea: SILVER
Patient programmes: Live Life with ITP: SILVER
Patient programmes: Dyshpagia is hard to swallow: BRONZE
Brand promotion: Oracea Now Look at Me: BRONZE
Multichannel Campaign: SMA - A Race Against Time: FINALIST
Behavioural Science Award: Oracea Now Look at Me: FINALIST
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Havas Life Medicom that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Havas Life Medicom on PMHub
- The patient voice
- We believe that listening to people's lived experiences are vital components of our work.
Havas Life Medicom
- Rare and Orphan Diseases
- Why we need authentic and personalised communications in the evolving rare disease space. By Sarah Mikhailov, Managing Director, Brand at Havas Life Medicom
Havas Life Medicom
- Creating content to trigger behaviour change
- As part of the development of content and communication strategies in healthcare, we mine for insights into audience behaviours – identifying what HCPs or patients think and how they act; but there is a real need to go deeper and understand WHY they behave the way they do.
Havas Life Medicom
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- Contagious Conversations: Exploring Infectious Disease in the Digital Age
- Austrian State Secretary to speak at FlyPharma Europe 2023
- Further data for AstraZeneca/Daichii Sankyo’s Enhertu for breast cancer requested by NICE
- Gritstone Bio receives $433m BARDA contract for COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- EDX Medical Group develops multi-disease 'point-of-care' rapid tests for cancer, infections and cardiovascular conditions
- ScreenPoint Medical to showcase AI software at European scientific meeting
No results were found