Healthcare Consultancy Group
We are HCG, a global leader in medical communications – agencies united in a common vision, accelerating product understanding and acceptance, bringing clients’ medicines closer to the patients who need them. HCG is an incubator for the relentlessly curious.
- Agency description
We are Healthcare Consultancy Group, a global leader in medical communications – 8 agencies united in a common vision, accelerating product understanding and acceptance, bringing clients’ medicines closer to the patients who need them.
Powered by our Engagement Group, a world-class core of 100+ digital strategists, creatives and multimedia specialists, HCG is an incubator for the relentlessly curious. Our appetite for creating strategies that lead to better patient outcomes is never satisfied. We are the dreamers, the catalysts, the innovators. We make things happen.
We invite you to come for the work, stay for the culture and make an impact.
- Key contact
- Matt D'Auria
- Chief Executive Officer
- (+)1 203 992 6703
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Healthcare Consultancy Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- While still the gold standard of research, clinical trials are often riddled with issues that limit their applicability to broader populations or delay market access....
- Roche to acquire Carmot Therapeutics in deal worth up to $3.1bn
- Eli Lilly’s Jaypirca granted FDA accelerated approval for non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- UK-India research project trialling easy-to-use UTI test to support fight against AMR
- Cancer Research UK and Guardant collaborate to advance cancer detection and treatment
- Give the gift of positive change
- Apple Vision Pro: challenges and opportunities for pharma
No results were found