Kanga Health Ltd
For Kanga, working for patients means working with patients. Co-creation with patients and healthcare professionals is Kanga standard practice - we help our clients to listen well. This insight informs our digital transformation work, strategy development, and award-winning digital projects.
- Agency description
Kanga is a global digital agency dedicated to the digital transformation of healthcare and pharma organisations.
Our services are end-to-end - we provide strategy, design, development and implementation and our experts guide our customers every step of the way to deliver projects that are always value-driven, timely and excellence derived.
The Kanga team is a carefully selected mix of pharma and multichannel experts, giving us the expertise to navigate the many intricacies and challenges of an unpredictable and highly regulated industry.
We are strategists, creatives & technologists, but importantly we are all practitioners too – we learn and advise by doing.
Our clients are predominantly global pharmaceutical companies who we work with to help embed multi-channel excellence.
Kanga’s core strengths are:
- We believe that customer-centricity is key – we involve patients, HCPs, Carers, Payers and others to develop the right strategy, relevant content and solutions that work every time.
- We make sure that we understand your customers’ needs at every stage of their journey by undertaking thorough insight work. Our strategic approaches are always based on a deep understanding of the landscape your customers are currently experiencing. We ensure you remain inspired every step of the way with our years of successful strategy development.
- Kanga, through deep insight, global-to-local planning and listening to your customers, will guide you through the shift to a more multichannel approach.
We help transform organisational thinking.
To transform organisational thinking requires determination and an experienced partner. We help companies break out of restrictive silos, paving the way for a digitally competent, patient-centric business model. Our global training programmes, strategic internal programmes and change management operations all combine to make this possible.
An integrated and multichannel approach is at the heart of our success.
Kanga can create your complete digital customer experience; we can provide integrated digital platforms, individual websites, social media campaigns and content assets – a real multichannel, connected experience.
Our award-winning results include the LivingwithNETs website and the Guts4Life patient solution, both of which have been localised all over the world. These were both co-created with patients and HCPs – a hallmark of the Kanga approach.
We’re also renowned for being a great company to work with and for. We strive to add value to our customers and look after our team.
- Key contact
- Kay Wesley
- Chief Executive
- 01260 633016
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Kanga Health Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- Contagious Conversations: Exploring Infectious Disease in the Digital Age
- Austrian State Secretary to speak at FlyPharma Europe 2023
- Further data for AstraZeneca/Daichii Sankyo’s Enhertu for breast cancer requested by NICE
- Gritstone Bio receives $433m BARDA contract for COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- EDX Medical Group develops multi-disease 'point-of-care' rapid tests for cancer, infections and cardiovascular conditions
- ScreenPoint Medical to showcase AI software at European scientific meeting
No results were found