Langland, a Publicis Health Company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
- Agency description
The health universe is messy and prone to misunderstanding. We are structured to bring it together.
To us, health communications is not a set of siloed activities, or a linear journey with a beginning and an end. It’s a universe, a constant cycle where science becomes treatments, treatments become brands, brands become life-saving experiences. Yet through this cycle medical literacy degrades, messages get misinterpreted, and people are misunderstood.
By bringing together four key health disciplines, centred around four essential crafts, we Think Further. Embracing the power of different perspectives to help people make sense of science, and science make sense of people, creating healthier futures together.
Each discipline is powered to deliver alone or together, and create unique value with visionary clients.
- Clinical Trial Experience
- Medical Strategy & Education
- Public Relations & Policy
And importantly, we hold ourselves to our values:
- Imagination - Pushing the boundaries of creativity and originality.
- Discipline – Intellectual rigour and respect for the laws of science.
- Togetherness - Kindness and admiration for our fellow citizens.
- Key contact
- Victoria Wright
- Group Managing Director
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Langland. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Cannes Lions Pharma 2020/21 - INTEGRATED CAMPAIGN -BREAKING DEPRESSION - BRONZE LION
Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2020/21 - HCPs: EXHIBITION and HCPs: MIXED MEDIA - BREAKING DEPRESSION
Communiqué 2020 - EXCELLENCE IN MULTICHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS and EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNICATION THROUGH CREATIVE EXECUTION - BREAKING DEPRESSION
PM360 Trailblazer Awards – Gold: Sales Aid
LIA – Silver: Pharma & Medical: Education and Services – Breaking Depression
PharmaTimes Aspiring Communications Manager of the Year
PharmaTimes Medical Affairs Communications Manager of the Year
PharmaTimes Medical Affairs Communications Team of the Year
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Langland that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Langland on PMHub
- PUBLICIS HEALTH UK BOOSTS CREATIVE LEADERSHIP WITH TRIO OF SENIOR HIRES
- LANGLAND TAKES HOME FOUR TROPHIES AT THE 2022 COMMUNIQUÉ AWARDS
- How can we strike the right balance between familiarity and innovation when it comes to data presentation?
- Following our webinar in March, Getting MedComms right: navigating the age of the amateur expert, we’re taking the time to respond to questions we were unable to answer during the session and bringing in broader perspectives from across the Langland team. In our MedComms Networking webinar last month (https://lnkd.in/dN5tHkf), Drew Owen, Diane Ross and I reviewed communications throughout the COVID pandemic to discuss what we felt they taught us about good healthcare communications practice
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- AstraZeneca and Daiichi Sankyo share positive results from phase 3 breast cancer study
- ICR and Merck renew strategic alliance for development of new cancer drugs
- DeepMind’s AI tool classifies effects of mutations in genetic diseases
- CDC awards over $23m to Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security project
- Looking to start activity on a currently unpromoted pharmaceutical brand?
- Considering a portfolio review?
No results were found