Our clients often refer to MJL as their best kept secret. We have been co-creating fantastic specialist healthcare brands for EMEA and the UK for over 30 years and are cited as one of the UK's fastest growing healthcare agencies. Get in touch to find out why
- Agency description
Successful healthcare brands thrive in a multi-channel, fast changing, ultra-competitive world. They respond appropriately to customer insight, innovate across media, and weave together unified content to create a consistent, behaviour-changing narrative.
They stay ahead by being unafraid to go into new and exciting places and they rely on experience, highly-skilled and dedicated teams to get them there.
We know this, because we are proven at delivering it.
We have 30 years’ experience under our belt, and were recently one of the fastest growing independent healthcare agencies in the UK1.
We have become seasoned communication specialists in secondary care medicine, launching brands at EMEA level before translating to local UK needs. Our brands thrive year on year due to our continued curiosity and determination to fully and continually understand the disease areas we work in, appreciate the role pharma companies and brands can play and drive a strong value offering through well thought through messaging and communication planning.
Fiercely independent, MJL is an energetic, curious and hard-working Agency. Every one of us individually recruited to add value. We have a Director as standard on every account to ensure all our clients, no matter how small, get our very best thinking.
Ref 1: Plimsoll Analysis
- Key contact
- Nina Buckley
- Managing Director
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by MJL. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Digitals GOLD 2021
PM Digitals Short Listed 2021
- This may contain additional awards supplied by MJL that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- While still the gold standard of research, clinical trials are often riddled with issues that limit their applicability to broader populations or delay market access....
- Roche to acquire Carmot Therapeutics in deal worth up to $3.1bn
- Eli Lilly’s Jaypirca granted FDA accelerated approval for non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- UK-India research project trialling easy-to-use UTI test to support fight against AMR
- Cancer Research UK and Guardant collaborate to advance cancer detection and treatment
- Give the gift of positive change
- Apple Vision Pro: challenges and opportunities for pharma
No results were found