- Agency description
At Ogilvy Health we inspire brands and humanity to improve health and wellbeing. Our dedicated healthcare specialists are committed to developing communication solutions that result in lasting behavioural change for patients, healthcare professionals and wellness consumers. With expertise in consulting, promotion, data and insights, technology, medical education, behavioural science, digital and CRM, marketing innovation and public relations, we create bespoke teams to meet specific client challenges.
- Key contact
- Caroline Howe
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Ogilvy Health UK. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- While still the gold standard of research, clinical trials are often riddled with issues that limit their applicability to broader populations or delay market access....
- New Playbook Alert: Virtual Patient Engagement
- AbbVie to expand solid tumour portfolio with $10bn ImmunoGen acquisition
- UK Biobank reveals new data from world's largest genetic project
- New study finds dose of Mavenclad treatment could predict MS relapse risk
- Astellas shares positive 24-week results for non-hormonal menopause drug fezolinetant
- GSK global survey reveals misunderstandings about shingles in adults
No results were found