Purple is a global full-service creative healthcare marketing agency who create comms that actually work. Our business is built around imagining big, bold ideas, turning them into reality and achieving results – so that brands, and those who champion them, can make the impact they deserve to make.
- Agency description
Purple Health is a specialist division of Purple Agency. We believe health is a spectrum that touches all of us – from illness to wellness, intervention to prevention, human to animal. With this in mind, Purple Health works with a range of clients and brands to promote products that help and heal, making our health the best it can be.
Our expertise is broad and versatile, spanning pharma, animal health, health & wellness (OTC), rare disease, medical devices and medical communications.
We’re as dedicated and passionate as we are qualified, with a committed team of expert healthcare marketing specialists, strategists, writers, designers, and developers in house. Our extensive experience spans the full range of communications, including brand and product campaigns, proposition development, and digital and multichannel strategy.
- Key contact
- Simon Moon
- Director of Marketing and Business Development
- (0) 7387 416990
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Purple Agency. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2021 - Meetings & Events (Silver)
PM Society Digital Awards 2021 - Markify HCP Behavioural Science Award (Silver)
PM Society Digital Awards 2021 - HCP Education, Training & Support (Bronze)
Global, Health & Pharma Awards - Best Health Communications Agency (Winner)
PM Society Digital Awards 2021 - Agency Digital Team (Finalist)
VMA Awards - Best Advertising Campaign (Winner)
PM Society Awards 2021 - Pro-bono for Charity or Patient Organisation (Bronze)
PM Society Digital Awards 2020 - Healthcare Charities & Patient Associations (Finalist)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Purple Agency that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Here are five of Art's top five pharma and healthcare picks from Cannes Lions 2022....
- The COVID-19 pandemic sparked an evolution in physician engagement. Jill Padgett, EdD, Head of Training, explores what this means for the sales force and shares her advice for succeeding in...
- Try our Omnichannel Maturity Tool to gain tangible advice and an instant analysis of your omnichannel readiness....
- Bristol Myers Squibb announces positive trial results for treatment of MS
- Dermavant publishes positive phase 3 data for treatment of plaque psoriasis
- Enanta takes legal action against Pfizer over Paxlovid patent infringement
- Moderna to launch Innovation and Technology Center in the UK
- Biogen and Happify Health team up to create digital platform for MS patients
- Novartis and Precision BioSciences announce in vivo gene editing collaboration
- NICE issues final draft recommending Novartis’ Scemblix to treat chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Alzheimer's Research UK supports government plans for clinical research
- GSK announces The HealthTree Foundation’s multiple myeloma programme as first ‘Think Tank’ challenge winner
- NRG Therapeutics partners with Domainex to develop neurodegenerative disease treatment
- Innovative Trials opens first US office
- Scanning for Health Indicators and Risks Through Your Smartphone
- Research from Imperial College London shows single brain scan could diagnose Alzheimer’s disease
- VMLY&R wins two Grand Prix awards at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2022
- How digital health is changing the relationship between patients and health providers | OPEN Health
- Novartis endorses Kigali Declaration by investing $250m for tropical diseases
- Roche shares new positive Ocrevus data for MS patients
- Six UK universities receive grant for research into motor neurone disease