Resonant Group (combining medical communications, PR and healthcare insights) is an award winning, independent group of companies which unite in their drive to provide freethinking communication and engagement solutions to healthcare clients who crave a different approach.
- Agency description
Our purpose is enabling effective engagement in health. The independent group consists of Bedrock Healthcare Communications, Anthem Public Relations and Origins Health Insights.
Bedrock Healthcare Communications
We are proud to be leading the charge in forward thinking medical communications, fusing science with creativity to achieve more. More passion. More creativity. More impactful programmes. More engaged audiences. More actions taken as a result of our medical education programmes. More patients living better lives.
By applying an inspirational blend of understanding, creativity, and science, we’re able to ask the right questions and create medical communications that remembers people are at the heart of the data. It’s how we deliver compelling solutions.
Our team of freethinking strategists, scientists and innovators are dedicated to changing outcomes by exceeding expectations and are the driving force behind our success. That is why we invest in a culture where individuals can grow and develop in areas that they are passionate about. We encourage our colleagues to challenge and support each other to continually strive for excellence and deliver ground-breaking programmes.
If you’d like to discuss how medical communications can make a tangible difference, please visit www.bedrock-health.com and get in touch.
Origins Health Insights
For our clients to offer genuine health benefits that help people live better with their condition, it is fundamental to truly understand their reality.
At Origins we excel at helping our clients understand the authentic patient experience and uncover actionable patient focused healthcare insights that enable them to better understand their audience, transform their thinking and redefine success.
As a pioneering qualitative insights agency, our flagship digital ethnography programmes have given a voice to hundreds of patients worldwide and our rapid insights methodologies have brought new authenticity to patient-centric tactics and strategies.
The Origins team is a dedicated, passionate group of people whose varied backgrounds give our programmes the individuality and personal touches they deserve.
For further information please visit www.origins-insights.com
Anthem Public Relations
The conversation around health has never been more important, and with experience across the breadth of healthcare PR, underpinned by a rare strength in media and influencer relations, Anthem’s award-winning team offers a fresh approach to communications. We understand the importance of uniting corporate perspectives with disease awareness, brand, and molecule-specific understanding. Our programmes embed real-world insights alongside focused creativity to deliver effective, engaging campaigns with measurable impact. With an enviable track record, client portfolio and growing team, you can rely on Anthem.
We shape conversations between people, companies, and healthcare experts to build bridges, create common understanding and ultimately drive changes in belief and behaviour. For further information please visit www.anthem-pr.com/
- Key contact
- David Youds
- Chief Executive Officer
- 01252 240200
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Resonant Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - EFFECTIVENESS - HCP EDUCATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT - SiGHT - bringing data to life - Finalist
Small Consultancy of the Year - Finalist
Excellence in Pre-Commercialisation Communications - Finalist
Best Use of Data Visualisation - Finalist
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Resonant Group that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Diversity shouldn’t be an afterthought – it’s an investment in the credibility of scientific endeavour...
- There are many informed, knowledgeable HCPs who talk about a disease state online, but not all of them are influencers. This paper explores who digital opinion leaders are and how...
- At Mednet Group, we believe that actions speak louder than words. That's why we're getting behind this year's Suicide Prevention Day campaign of 'creating hope through action'....
- Contagious Conversations: Exploring Infectious Disease in the Digital Age
- Austrian State Secretary to speak at FlyPharma Europe 2023
- Further data for AstraZeneca/Daichii Sankyo’s Enhertu for breast cancer requested by NICE
- Gritstone Bio receives $433m BARDA contract for COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- EDX Medical Group develops multi-disease 'point-of-care' rapid tests for cancer, infections and cardiovascular conditions
- ScreenPoint Medical to showcase AI software at European scientific meeting
No results were found