Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the front lines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health.
- Agency description
Syneos Health Communications: At the Heart of Health
Syneos Health Communications is a purpose-built portfolio of innovative health-first, health-only advertising, branding, medical communications, market access and public relations agencies. We are fiercely focused on creating platforms that allow our customers to bring life-changing healthcare solutions to the world. We are an unrivaled community—powered by 28,000 clinical and commercial minds across Syneos Health®—that operates at the intersection of health, technology, and creativity. By harnessing data and behavioral sciences, we get to deeper, more actionable insights that drive behavior change.
Our agencies include Addison Whitney, Biosector 2, Cadent Medical Communications, Chamberlain Healthcare Public Relations, Chandler Chicco Agency, GSW, Litmus, Navicor and Spherico Managed Markets Communications. We work as scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. Learn more at syneoshealthcommunications.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Contact details
- 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
- (+) 44 2076321800
- Key contact
- Dan Bunce
- Business Development Lead Europe
- (+)44 0207 632 1820
- 2021 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Syneos Health Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Innovation - Creativity (Hcps) (Gold)
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Events and Exhibitions - (Gold)
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Best Use of Insight (Gold)
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Long-term campaign - (Gold)
PMSociety Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Film and Animation aimed at public/patients (Finalist)
Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2021 - Healthcare Professional - Film Individual (Finalist)
Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2021 - Healthcare Professional - Logo, any medium (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Digital - Innovation - Creativity (Hcps) (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Digital - Best use of new or emerging technology (Hcps) (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020/21 - Craft Award - Digital - Effectiveness - Still Working! (Hcps) (Gold)
PR Week – Best Healthcare/Pharma Comms Professional
PR Week Comms Newcomer of the Year 2021
Communique Awards - The Porterhouse Medical Award for Innovation in Scientific Communications (Finalist)
Communique Awards - The Porterhouse Medical Award for Innovation in Healthcare Communications (Finalist)
Communique Awards - The 90TEN Award for Excellence in Corporate Communications - External Stakeholders (Finalist)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Syneos Health Communications that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Syneos Health Communications on PMHub
- 2017 Trends Reports
- GSW and InVentiv Health Communications are pleased to release the 6th installment of the Trends report series, consisting of four reports: Consumer, Digital, Communications and Healthcare
- AN ADVOCACY Rx FOR PROGRESS IN MENTAL HEALTH
- Through sustained partnerships between advocacy and
industry, the US and Europe can overcome barriers to care.
- Mental Health Patient Advocacy Groups in EU Say Strong Partnerships with Government and Industry Can Ensure Forward Progress
- New Report from inVentiv Health Examines Mental Health Advocacy Wish Lists and Priorities for Reform
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Looking at the results from a global healthcare research study focusing on the patients of the future...
- While still the gold standard of research, clinical trials are often riddled with issues that limit their applicability to broader populations or delay market access....
- New Playbook Alert: Virtual Patient Engagement
- AbbVie to expand solid tumour portfolio with $10bn ImmunoGen acquisition
- UK Biobank reveals new data from world's largest genetic project
- New study finds dose of Mavenclad treatment could predict MS relapse risk
- Astellas shares positive 24-week results for non-hormonal menopause drug fezolinetant
- GSK global survey reveals misunderstandings about shingles in adults
No results were found