The biggest problems facing humanity today are health-related, and the health of people, animals and our planet are inextricably connected. We create branding and communications campaigns specifically for organisations that improve overall life and health and promote sustainable living.
- Agency description
The biggest problems facing humanity today are health-related, and the health of people, animals and our planet are inextricably connected.
We create branding and communications campaigns specifically for organisations that improve overall life and health and promote sustainable living.
Through our work in both commercial and non-profit sectors, our clients can gain broader insights and explore valuable opportunities for patient engagement and connection with patient associations.
We offer a range of services including:
- Brand, comms and messaging strategy;
- Creative concept development;
- Multichannel campaign development (promotional and educational) including website, app and sales aid development;
- Patient comms, support and disease awareness programmes;
- Social engagement (organic and paid), lead generation, and social listening;
- Content creation.
- Contact details
- Unit 10, Turnham Green Terrace Mews, Chiswick, London, W4 1QU
- +44 20 3761 2930
- Key contact
- Matthew Hunt
- Managing Director
- 020 3761 2930
- 2022 Agency Data
2021 awardsTotal staff25-49 staffBillings from UK creative healthcare workHealthcare staff25-49 staffTotal agency billingsAgency ageBetween 5 and 7 yearsSocial media footprintStatusINDEPENDENTApproximate percentage of advertising, branding, creative or design work in the UK healthcare market70-79%
- This information was supplied or confirmed by 11 London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- 2021 Rx Club of New York: Award of Excellence
2021 PM Society Awards: Finalist
2021 & 2020 Creative Floor Awards: Finalist
2021 Purpose Awards: Finalist
- This may contain additional awards supplied by 11 London that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from 11 London on PMHub
- Metahumans – the future of empathetic education?
- Technology is moving fast, and here at 11 London we’re moving with it. Now, Metahumans (powered by Unreal Engine 5) are just one of many innovations launching in the digital marketing space.
- 11 London: first UK healthcare agency to be awarded B Corp status
- This month – May 2022 – 11 London was awarded B Corp status.
- Ad tracking: the end of the road?
- As digital marketers, we’ve been closely monitoring the privacy debates between Apple, Facebook and Google over the last two years.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Health inequalities are increasingly being recognised as a crucial healthcare challenge in the UK...
- Pharma red tape slows comms but there is a solution, Paul Hutchings, founder of fox&cat, writes....
- Scott Curley talks to PME about the risks of CVD and the importance of getting the right treatment at the right time...
- FDA proposes improvements for oncology clinical trials supporting accelerated approval
- AbbVie’s Parkinson’s disease therapy application rejected by FDA
- AstraZeneca’s mild combination asthma reliever approved in UK
- Eli Lilly increases investment to almost $1bn for new Irish manufacturing facility
- Merck reports positive results for Keytruda plus chemotherapy in endometrial cancer
- AstraZeneca/MSD’s Lynparza combination approved in UK for prostate cancer
- Bristol Myers Squibb’s Sotyktu approved by EC for plaque psoriasis
- Positive results for Almirall’s lebrikizumab in atopic dermatitis published in NEJM and BJD
- When to call in the specialists: strategy in Medical Affairs
- Time to talk about health inequalities
- Powering Rapid Cognitive Analysis with AI
- AstraZeneca and Amgen’s Tezspire recommended by NICE for severe asthma
The Creative Engagement Group
We create experiences that inspire lasting change. Exceptional experiences that engage people, change mindsets and behaviour, enrich cultures, increase skills...