We are a digital healthcare agency with people at our heart. From virtual reality and chatbots to more traditional technology, such as e-learning, we channel our creativity and technical expertise to solve real-world healthcare problems with award-winning digital solutions.
- Agency description
We are earthware.
We partner with healthcare companies to create innovative digital solutions that transforms the experience of healthcare professionals and patients.
With extensive global, digital healthcare expertise, we cover everything from brand strategy to tactical execution. From virtual reality and chatbots to more traditional technology, such as websites, apps and e-learning, we channel our creativity and technical expertise to help our clients promote their brands, educate and assist healthcare professionals and support and empower patients.
When you visit earthware HQ, you’ll see the word ‘Why?’ on the wall as you enter the office. It’s our favourite word. It's a great way to drive to the heart of every project challenge. It's the inquisitive child within us, that's never gone away. ‘Why?’ helps us to understand the real needs of our clients and their customers/patients and then solve their problems with game-changing digital solutions.
Every project starts with a blank piece of paper. We seek to understand our client’s problems or opportunities, then we imagine the breakthrough ideas to transform their business.
We don't stop at the idea. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the solution on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
We do it all together. We realise that our best solutions arise when we are deeply integrated with our client. We do everything we can to remove barriers and really connect.
- Contact details
- 2 Church Barn Caldecote Road Newnham Baldock SG7 5LA
- Key contact
- Chris Finch
- Managing Director
- 2022 Agency Data
2021 awardsTotal staff25-49 staffBillings from UK creative healthcare workHealthcare staff25-49 staffTotal agency billingsAgency ageBetween 15 and 20 yearsSocial media footprintStatusINDEPENDENTApproximate percentage of advertising, branding, creative or design work in the UK healthcare market40-49%
- This information was supplied or confirmed by earthware. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- 2021 PM Society Awards: Gold, Patient Support, LiverSync®
2021 PM Society Awards: Finalist, Innovation, LiverSync®
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Gold, Patient Programmes, LiverSync®
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Silver, Healthcare Charities and Patient Associations, NRAS Chatbot
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Silver, Healthcare Charities and Patient Associations, Hopelink
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Finalist, Innovation, LiverSync®
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Finalist, Innovation, AccessLOOP
2021 PM Society Digital Awards: Finalist, Patient Programmes, AccessLOOP
2021 PMEA: Winner, Excellence in Innovation, AccessLOOP
2021 PMEA: Finalist, Excellence in Patient Education and Support, LiverSync®
2021 PMEA: Finalist, Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis, NRAS Chatbot
2021 PMEA: Finalist, Support Agency of the Year, earthware
2021 Content Marketing Awards: Silver, Best Inter-company Engagement, Climbing through the clouds video
2021 Positive Practice in Mental Health National Awards: Winners, Innovation in Digital Mental Health, MaST
- This may contain additional awards supplied by earthware that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Health inequalities are increasingly being recognised as a crucial healthcare challenge in the UK...
- Pharma red tape slows comms but there is a solution, Paul Hutchings, founder of fox&cat, writes....
- Scott Curley talks to PME about the risks of CVD and the importance of getting the right treatment at the right time...
- FDA proposes improvements for oncology clinical trials supporting accelerated approval
- AbbVie’s Parkinson’s disease therapy application rejected by FDA
- AstraZeneca’s mild combination asthma reliever approved in UK
- Eli Lilly increases investment to almost $1bn for new Irish manufacturing facility
- Merck reports positive results for Keytruda plus chemotherapy in endometrial cancer
- AstraZeneca/MSD’s Lynparza combination approved in UK for prostate cancer
- Bristol Myers Squibb’s Sotyktu approved by EC for plaque psoriasis
- Positive results for Almirall’s lebrikizumab in atopic dermatitis published in NEJM and BJD
- When to call in the specialists: strategy in Medical Affairs
- Time to talk about health inequalities
- Powering Rapid Cognitive Analysis with AI
- AstraZeneca and Amgen’s Tezspire recommended by NICE for severe asthma
Digital communications agency empowering clients through their digital transformation journey. Whether through training, delivering solutions or devising digital strategies, we...