FCB Health UK
FCB Health UK exists to get hearts pumping. Anchored in values of bravery, mastery and effectiveness, we make sense of complexity and optimise delivery. We’re not afraid to challenge for the right reasons. Because, above all else, we are passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives
- Agency description
FCB Health UK is part of the IPG Health company, home to the world’s most celebrated and awarded health marketing agencies.
We are dedicated to delivering work that you feel. Work that causes an instantaneous reaction. Work that reaches to the heart of the matter, to get your brain firing and your blood pumping. Work that makes lives better.
Nothing in life matters more than health, which is why nothing matters more to us.
Communication is changing. Our strength is in our cross-network and cross-market collaboration – enabling us to deliver more insightful, bespoke work where it is most needed. We believe our collaborative approach, across two UK hubs (Hampshire and London) and a connected European region, enables us to optimise our work.
In 2021 we were proud to become part of IPG Health, a collective of over 45 agencies and 6,000+ people across six continents driven by a healthy obsession with creating novel marketing solutions and doing what’s right for our clients, their brands and our people. With this network, we further extend our reach and impact with even greater specialist, global insight at our fingertips.
We also set industry standards through initiatives such as becoming the first healthcare agency to be awarded the Patient Information Forum Trust Information Creator (PIF TIC) accreditation in recognition of our trustworthy communications.
We are an energetic and caring group, dedicated to delivering impactful work. We grow our team members with unrivalled training and development, a supportive environment, and a healthy work-life balance.
- Contact details
- 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TP
- +44 (0)20 7961 2111
- Key contact
- Louise Ringrose
- Communications Director
- 2022 Agency Data
2021 awardsTotal staff75-99 staffBillings from UK creative healthcare workHealthcare staff75-99 staffTotal agency billingsAgency ageBetween 10 and 15 yearsSocial media footprintStatusNETWORKEDApproximate percentage of advertising, branding, creative or design work in the UK healthcare market70-79%
- This information was supplied or confirmed by FCB Health UK. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Awards – Sandoz UK – Silver, Advertisement
PM Awards – Sandoz UK – Silver, Brand Campaign
PM Awards – Sandoz UK – Bronze, Best Use of Insight
PM Awards – Accord UK Ltd – Gold, Brand Campaign
PM Awards – Accord UK Ltd – Bronze, Effectiveness/Brand Campaign
Pm Awards – Accord UK Ltd – Bronze, Best Use of Insight
PM Awards – Sandoz – Finalist, Brand Campaign
PM Awards – Bayer – Finalist, Film & Animation (HCPs)
Clio Health – Accord UK Ltd – Bronze: Print & OOH Craft
NY Festival – Omnitrope – Finalist, HCP: Health/Pharma Print
Creative Floor – Long Range – Win: Veterinary, Int. Comms
- This may contain additional awards supplied by FCB Health UK that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Health inequalities are increasingly being recognised as a crucial healthcare challenge in the UK...
- Pharma red tape slows comms but there is a solution, Paul Hutchings, founder of fox&cat, writes....
- Scott Curley talks to PME about the risks of CVD and the importance of getting the right treatment at the right time...
- FDA proposes improvements for oncology clinical trials supporting accelerated approval
- AbbVie’s Parkinson’s disease therapy application rejected by FDA
- AstraZeneca’s mild combination asthma reliever approved in UK
- Eli Lilly increases investment to almost $1bn for new Irish manufacturing facility
- Merck reports positive results for Keytruda plus chemotherapy in endometrial cancer
- AstraZeneca/MSD’s Lynparza combination approved in UK for prostate cancer
- Bristol Myers Squibb’s Sotyktu approved by EC for plaque psoriasis
- Positive results for Almirall’s lebrikizumab in atopic dermatitis published in NEJM and BJD
- When to call in the specialists: strategy in Medical Affairs
- Time to talk about health inequalities
- Powering Rapid Cognitive Analysis with AI
- AstraZeneca and Amgen’s Tezspire recommended by NICE for severe asthma
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health...