Hanson Zandi is a full service healthcare communications agency working in the UK and internationally. We combine the enthusiasm of a start-up, with more than 30 years’ experience and the ability to deliver across any channel.
- Agency description
Hanson Zandi is a full-service healthcare communications agency working in the UK and internationally. We combine the enthusiasm of a start-up, with more than 30 years’ experience and the ability to deliver across any channel. Our young, digital natives enjoy devising strategies, tactics, and materials to meet the needs of each client. Team members complement this with other media work, to produce original, effective and truly integrated campaigns.
Our mission is to achieve commercial advantage for our clients through the application of our talents, skills and experience to create healthcare communications that live in the minds of customers.
At Hanson Zandi we work hard, play fair and deliver.
- Medical devices
- Consumer health
- Brand strategy
- Digital communications
- Social media
- Market research
- Market access tools
- Patient engagement
- Content marketing
- Contact details
- Boyne Dene, Boyn Hill Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 4HF
- +44 (0)1628 477211
- Key contact
- Becky Stirk
- Senior Account Manager
- +44 (0)7908861586
- 2022 Agency Data
2021 awardsTotal staff10-24 staffBillings from UK creative healthcare workHealthcare staff10-24 staffTotal agency billingsAgency ageOver 30 yearsSocial media footprintStatusINDEPENDENTApproximate percentage of advertising, branding, creative or design work in the UK healthcare market80-89%
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Hanson Zandi. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- 2021 PM Society Awards: Finalist, Interactive Communications for HCPs
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Hanson Zandi that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Paul Hutchings, founder of fox&cat, writes on the role of humour in healthcare comms: PharmaComms 2023...
- The brave new world addressing rare diseases – a way ahead to better and more inclusive treatment...
- Register now for part one in a series, Evolving Patient Journeys, in which our experts look at the main ways in which the patient journey has evolved in recent years....
- AbbVie’s Parkinson’s disease therapy application rejected by FDA
- MHRA to introduce new UK clinical trials framework
- Roche and Eli Lilly to collaborate on Alzheimer’s disease blood test
- Novo Nordisk suspended from ABPI over ‘serious’ code of practice breaches
- 2023 PM Society Awards – winners announced
- Pfizer pays Royalty Pharma $475m following US approval of migraine nasal spray
- Putting Skin in the Game at AAD 2023
- FDA proposes improvements for oncology clinical trials supporting accelerated approval
- NHS England announces rare genetic disorder fast-tracking service
- NICE sees ‘promise’ in four UTI tests that could help in fight against AMR
- Connectome competitiveness
- Humancomms for humancare?
- Team ITG appoints Gerhard Arnhofer as head of customer strategy for life sciences division
- Locus Biosciences announces first patient treated in urinary tract infection trial
- Trust me, I’m from pharma
- Sobi’s Kineret granted FDA Emergency Use Authorisation for COVID-19 related pneumonia
- DIGITAL EXPERIENCES: LEARNINGS FROM OUTSIDE PHARMA
- Genmab hires first chief operating officer
Life Healthcare Communications
Life is a creative communications agency offering multi-channel solutions for the healthcare industry. We use a storytelling approach to turn...