Fresh. 360. Integrated. Full service. Innovative. Creative. Patient-centric. Award-winning. You could call us all of those things. But we don’t much care for buzzwords. What we do care about is understanding brands, therapy areas and working out exactly what our clients need and making it happen.
- Agency description
We’re a specialist health communications agency.
Everything we do has science at its heart but the patient front of mind.
We create powerful, memorable campaigns that build relationships between brands, HCPs and patients. And we’re experts in promoting and humanising healthy conversations at the heart of where behaviours are started and changed.
So you could almost say we’re restless patient people.
- Contact details
- 66 Old Compton Street, Soho, LONDON, W1D 4UH
- 020 7060 4301
- Key contact
- Dominic Murdoch
- Managing Director
- 2022 Agency Data
2021 awardsTotal staff10-24 staffBillings from UK creative healthcare workHealthcare staff10-24 staffTotal agency billingsAgency ageBetween 10 and 15 yearsSocial media footprintStatusINDEPENDENTApproximate percentage of advertising, branding, creative or design work in the UK healthcare market70-79%
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Verve. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- 2021 OTC Marketing Awards: Best OTC Pharmacy In-Store Support Gold Winner
2021 OTC Marketing Awards: Best Out of Home Creative Highly Commended
2021 Creative Floor Healthcare Awards Finalist x 2: 2021 Mode of Action - Finalist
2021 Creative Floor Healthcare Awards Finalist: 2021 Self promotional - Finalist
2021 Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2021 Direct Mail - Finalist
2021 The Rx Club: Self-promotion Finalist
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Verve that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Paul Hutchings, founder of fox&cat, writes on the role of humour in healthcare comms: PharmaComms 2023...
- The brave new world addressing rare diseases – a way ahead to better and more inclusive treatment...
- Register now for part one in a series, Evolving Patient Journeys, in which our experts look at the main ways in which the patient journey has evolved in recent years....
- AbbVie’s Parkinson’s disease therapy application rejected by FDA
- MHRA to introduce new UK clinical trials framework
- Roche and Eli Lilly to collaborate on Alzheimer’s disease blood test
- Novo Nordisk suspended from ABPI over ‘serious’ code of practice breaches
- 2023 PM Society Awards – winners announced
- Pfizer pays Royalty Pharma $475m following US approval of migraine nasal spray
- Putting Skin in the Game at AAD 2023
- FDA proposes improvements for oncology clinical trials supporting accelerated approval
- NHS England announces rare genetic disorder fast-tracking service
- NICE sees ‘promise’ in four UTI tests that could help in fight against AMR
- Connectome competitiveness
- Humancomms for humancare?
- Team ITG appoints Gerhard Arnhofer as head of customer strategy for life sciences division
- Locus Biosciences announces first patient treated in urinary tract infection trial
- Trust me, I’m from pharma
- Sobi’s Kineret granted FDA Emergency Use Authorisation for COVID-19 related pneumonia
- DIGITAL EXPERIENCES: LEARNINGS FROM OUTSIDE PHARMA
- Genmab hires first chief operating officer
We are Evoke Mind ‘PLUS’ Matter. The ‘plus’ is important to us because we are all about offering more for...