Bedrock Group is an independent provider of medical communication solutions and healthcare experience research. Working with forward thinking clients, we provide clear audience understanding, enabling us to imagine, create and deliver focused, relevant programmes that ultimately improve healthcare
- Agency description
Bedrock is a privately-owned communications and healthcare experience research agency group that utilises an absolute audience focus to provide creative solutions for client's communication needs.
Now consisting of two separate companies; Origins Insights and Bedrock Healthcare Communications, Bedrock Group has grown from a small UK based start-up consultancy in 2011, to an award-winning leading player in health experience research, international strategic medical communications and creative medical education in 2019.
Working in close alliance with national and international healthcare companies to gain a deep understanding of their stakeholders has enabled Bedrock to assist clients to build strong, mutually rewarding relationships with their audiences, whether internal or external, healthcare professional, patient or carer.
This audience focus has also fuelled Bedrock’s drive to create a wide range of stakeholder-centric, innovative programmes, from the development of meaningful scientific stories, to the delivery of engaging awareness programmes. ‘Edutainment’, a pioneering approach which seeks to educate and inform audiences in an engaging and entertaining way has been born from this.
For further information please visit www.bedrock-health.com / www.origins-insights.com
- Key contact
- David Youds
- Chief Executive Officer, Bedrock Group
- 01252 240200
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Bedrock Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Bedrock Group on PMHub
- The Unknown Unknowns
- Patient insights are fundamental to ensuring we understand the reality of living with a condition. We need to consciously challenge our approach and ensure we are unearthing authentic patient insights that change thinking and enhance programmes.
- Do you know what PoTS is?
- As part of Dysautonomia Awareness Month, Origins continues its efforts in raising awareness and understanding of Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (PoTS), a Dysautonomia condition affecting young women that can be very disabling.
- Leadership change within Bedrock Group
- Marie Little appointed Managing Director of Bedrock Healthcare Communications Limited
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload