Join the Digital MedComms Revolution! With a head for medical, creativity at our heart and the skills to develop cutting-edge digital solutions, Brandcast Health is the perfect partner for a truly integrated MedComms strategy.
- Agency description
Join the Digital MedComms Revolution!
Medical communications, education and marketing are changing. Brandcast Health is at the forefront of developing insight-led, strategic and digitally integrated creative, marketing and education campaigns. Our approach ensures that our clients reach healthcare professionals and patients with the content they need when they need it, and in formats that are accessible and engaging.
With a head for medical, creativity at our heart and the skills to develop cutting-edge digital solutions, Brandcast Health is the perfect partner for a truly integrated medical communications strategy. We offer in-house digital, brand and marketing strategy, medical education strategy, medical writing, design, digital web and app development, video, and animation services.
We help our clients create omnichannel campaigns that allow the delivery of excellent customer service and branded content to their healthcare-professional and patient audiences.
We specialise in integrated creative and digital strategy and production:
Our fully integrated, in-house communications, digital and creative strategy, medical writing, design, digital development and video production team gives us the capability to deliver rapid, medically accurate, cost-effective projects.
An emphasis on partnerships and collaboration coupled with our extensive experience in co-creating content with healthcare professionals and patients allows for truly insight-led creative, digital and communications campaigns.
We believe in smart content development so that assets can be rolled out as ‘omnichannel’ communications that can be created in a cost-effective manner, and adapted easily to complement each other across multiple channels. This takes the pain away from delivery and approval of complex campaigns ensuring a simple, consistent user experience for your audiences.
Brand & Marketing
Our digital marketing campaigns are simple, accessible and beautifully designed.
We use real-world insights to develop our brand and marketing strategy, focussing on how healthcare professionals and patients really think about the medicines they use. Effective marketing campaigns are built on engaging stories, and we know how to create assets that take audiences on a journey that builds confidence in your brand.
Digital Medical Education
Medical education is changing. That’s why we always think digital.
Our medical education campaigns start with people and partnerships. We can find and engage with the influencers that will help us create an accessible, targeted, and practice-changing story. We understand how patients and healthcare professionals use online resources to learn. We ensure all of our educational campaigns are immediately accessible to audiences whenever they want it, wherever they are.
Video & Animation
Scientific storytelling is what we do best, and video is our favourite way to deliver.
From technical animations to journalistic documentaries, we’ll stimulate your imagination and we’ll make it a reality. With animation, motion graphics and video editing all in-house, our creative, content and production teams work seamlessly to deliver outstanding quality.
Going where no MedComms agency has gone before!
By developing sophisticated user-experience journeys, we can help you create a digital strategy that captures your customer’s attention, drives them to the content you want them to see and influences their actions.
We focus on developing genuinely useful and lasting digital tools that will change the way that you communicate with your audiences forever.
- Key contact
- Dan Buckland
- Associate Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Brandcast Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Brandcast Health on PMHub
- Ansar Jawair discusses precision medicines - what they are, where we are today and their future
- Ansar Jawair, Founder and CEO of Precision Medicines Ltd, tells us about his talk on precision medicines, what they are, where we are today, the future and some of the challenges involved in their implementation to patients. Precision medicines are matched to patients using biomarkers, enabling to target the specific drivers of various cancers. Major advances have already been made in this field, treating a range of cancers. Some of the major challenges include working with the complexities in different countries, trying to establish diagnostic testing, for enabling precision medicine. He mentions how we are moving towards an era of delivering personalised treatments that are matched to the individual patient. Furthermore, through advances in precision medicines and in diagnostic testing, we are seeing earlier detection of disease and identification of risk factors, allowing for preventative measures.
- Oradit Ido talks about the Unique Israeli Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Orado provides an overview of why she believes Israel is unique in its approach to innovation. With a history of overcoming challenges, a people who pride themselves on their chutzpe (audaciousness), and a fast paced culture, she explains why she thinks Israel provides a perfect ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship. She explains that within medicine and healthcare, there is a need for strategic support and engagement, and as an example of how the government is supporting this she provides an overview of the Ministry of Health challenge tender programme.
- Acute leukaemia patients get new online information centre that will help them get the best possible care
- A unique collaboration between some of the world's leading leukaemia experts and the patient community in the UK and across Europe has resulted in the development of a one-of-a-kind educational resource centre that provides acute leukaemia patients with the support they need, when they need it most.
It is the first time that such a comprehensive medical information video resource has been gathered together in this format and comes at a time when cancer patients and caregivers are advocating for a bigger say in decisions about their individual treatment regimens.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload