CAN advertising Ltd
CAN set up in 2010, specialising in healthcare marketing. We work with our clients to challenge, question and use our natural curiosity to gather insights that inform strong strategic, creative & tactical plans. Delivered by our team that enjoys working together, and you'll enjoy working with.
- Agency description
What do you need to know?
CAN, established in 2010, is based in the heart of Windsor. We’re an independent creative healthcare agency with big personality. In fact, CAN was born out of a desire to deliver the best for our clients. Clare’s client-side marketing experience and Lisa’s creative agency background gives CAN its unique feel, that we’ve kept even as we’ve grown.
We are experts in creating global campaigns because we also know lots about adapting corporate campaigns to local markets.
We believe that the best projects come from the best insights. That’s why we are committed to curiosity. And why we want to become part of your team. Working with you, we develop impactful creative solutions right across the board and we provide honest, expert counsel every step of the way.
We are constantly learning and evolving – we used to know Zinc, now we know Promomats. We used to create Desk presenters, now we create interactive edetails. We used to create excel spreadsheets, now we create cost saving apps. Times change and we’ll help you to change with them.
We are a close-knit team, who enjoy working together and our clients enjoy working with us. We all are about delivering projects that we are proud of – we want you to love what we create together. We want your colleagues to be envious of your campaigns and your projects. We want your brands to succeed.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Clients Services Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload