Concentric Health Experience
Concentric Health Experience puts behavioral science at the core of experience-driven health brands. We uniquely shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit, helping people understand their health and embrace treatments. You make the medicine, we make it matter.
- Agency description
Every day, new medicines are being created that offer new hope for a longer, healthier future. It’s a noble endeavor that few have the courage or capability to pursue. At Concentric Health Experience, our calling is to connect our disruptive science to the humanity it’s meant to serve, to help people understand their health and embrace the treatments available to improve it.
Simply stated, “You make the medicine. We make it matter.” Concentrating on the principles of human behavioral design, Concentric Health Experience uses the science of real-world decision making to craft narratives that shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit and unite all communication channels.
Our mission to change health behavior shapes our ability to influence customer behavior across a blend of integrated capabilities that span commercial strategy, disruptive science, content and engagement strategy and brand building. With offices in New York and London, these integrated capabilities are powered by a modern agency model that is inspired by the challenges our clients face today.
Concentric Health Experience is proud to celebrate a year in which we prepared numerous products for commercialization, many in underserved communities, rare diseases, or those representing a disruptive approach to treating chronic illness. These included launching new products and delivery systems in COPD with Lonhala Magnair, the adjuvant launch of Taf+Mek, and launching Ultomiris for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. These engagements shape our continued evolution toward a consultative practice, one that is flexible and smart.
In order to continue this momentum, our team strives to personify the characteristics of courage, compassion, and community every day. These values help shape our human-centric approach as we continue to build toward the future, one transformational health experience at a time.
- Key contact
- Zoe Healey
- Global Strategy Director
- +44 (0)203 780 4635
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Concentric Health Experience. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Med Ad News:
2018 Agency of the Year
2018 Best Consumer Campaign
PM360 Trailblazer Award:
2018 Best DTC Campaign
2018 Best Self-Promotion
PM360 Greatest Creators
DTC Perspectives: Best OOH Global
Creative Floor Winner:
Patient Mixed Media
Best Suit (x2)
Modern Healthcare Impact:
Best of Show
Best Print Campaign
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload