We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter. We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
- Agency description
We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter.
We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real-world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
The principle of Emotional Intelligence (EI) guides our thinking and helps us to build meaningful and impactful connections with audiences through the communications we create. Applying EI really does make a significant impact. While reasons lead to logical conclusions, it is the trigger of emotion that leads to positive action.
From big-picture strategy to fine-detail campaign execution, we’ll communicate your vision. Our award-winning team enable us to offer skills from design to film, copywriting to account management, digital development to event management, strategic planning to education. All of this is underpinned by a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector.
We never lose sight of the fact that people are central to everything we do. It’s why we pride ourselves on developing close and mutually respectful relationships with everyone we work with from clients to patients.
- Key contact
- Caroline Benson
- 01223 967222
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cuttsy+Cuttsy. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Cuttsy+Cuttsy on PMHub
- Caroline Benson and Colin Williams to Chair the PM Society from February 2020
- For the first time both industry and agencies will be equally represented as the PM Society appoints a joint chair.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- Clinical trials, Actually.
- This Christmas, we’re thinking of the thousands of clinical trial volunteers across the UK, both patients and healthy participants. We have a lot to thank them for...
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- A patient view on the ABPI’s patient collaboration sourcebook
- Last month, the ABPI released a much-in-demand document: The Working with Patients and Patient Organisations sourcebook.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload