Dice Medical Communications
- Agency description
Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop great pharmaceutical brands. We do this by creating Pharmacohesion™.
Pharmacohesion™ helps brands thrive by continually shaping and adapting the conversation with all stakeholders, in a consistent, cohesive way.
Brands nurtured with Pharmacohesion™ thrive because:
- customers, whether they are prescribers, payors, carers or patients, know exactly what to expect from your brand in terms of how it impacts on their lives
- your brand communication is always in tune with therapeutic sentiment which also helps to withstand competitive challenges
We create Pharmacohesion™ by bringing together insights, strategy, execution, and measurement to your brands.
- We use our network to uncover your customers’ mindsets, generating INSIGHTS that matter
- We integrate these insights into your plans – defining and refining STRATEGY based on our in-depth understanding of the market situation
- We deliver impactful, strategically-aligned tactical initiatives across all channels: EXECUTION that captures your brand values in a context that is meaningful for all your customers
- Our continued rigorous analysis helps MEASURE success and further refine customer insights, delivering ROI.
Together, it is truly transformational. Get in touch to discuss how we can create Pharmacohesion™ for your brands.
- Key contact
- Matthew Dickinson
- Managing Director
- 01628 397 830
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Dice Medical Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload