earthware are a creative digital agency that solve real world problems through digital consultancy, websites & applications. If you’ve identified a problem faced by your patients or healthcare professionals, or if you’ve spotted an opportunity that is yet to be realised, we’re the agency to turn to.
- Agency description
We are earthware
A creative digital agency that solves real world problems through digital consultancy, websites and applications.
We are specialists. As Microsoft Gold Partners and a Veeva, Agnitio and IQVIA accredited agency you can be confident we know what we’re talking about from a technical perspective. Whilst we have clients from several sectors, we particularly specialise in healthcare, where we’ve delivered solutions for some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and for the NHS. In fact, earthware has received NHS IG Toolkit accreditation allowing us to work on projects with sensitive patient data inside the NHS’ N3 network.
When you visit earthware HQ, you’ll see the word ‘Why?’ on the wall as you enter the office. It’s our favourite word. It helps us to understand the real needs of our clients and their customers/patients and it drives insight and excellence. ‘Why?’ makes you stop, reflect and think differently.
By understanding users’ needs we develop breakthrough digital solutions. Be that through a website, chatbot, mobile application, virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence or something completely different.
Our award-winning innovation runs through the heart of everything we do. We’ve even invested in developing our own software products to meet some common needs in the healthcare industry, one example being PAYCE, shortlisted for two awards at the 2018 PM Digital Society.
Imagine, deliver, together.
- Key contact
- Chris Finch
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by earthware. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Innovation Award (Target Audience Judged) (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Bronze),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - HCP education, training & support (Bronze),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Corporate communications (Finalist),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Creativity (Finalist)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload