- Agency description
Our healthy approach
Beautiful things happen when you put the right ingredients together. It’s the reason that we mix behaviour change experts with content creators, PR gurus with advertising geniuses & sector specialists with insightful planners. It helps us tackle challenges differently. And create seamless, integrated campaigns in health that stand apart from the crowd. It's what we call The Power of Together Four Health offers unique insights and integrated solutions for healthcare professionals, patients, policy makers and payers.
The team includes Four Creative & Digital, Health – provide a full range of creative & digital services tailored to the needs of the healthcare industry;Four Health Communications, offering PR, medical education & patient advocacy & access services; Four Public Affairs, offering strategic counsel, government affairs support, market access & policy campaigns; Four Health Media, offering multi channel media planning & buying; & Four Engage, providing data-driven actionable insights. Our trademarked processes & proprietary data DataHub360 draws on proprietary data gathered from over 70 million physician & patient interactions in over 50 countries online annually. This insight can be used to set genuine benchmarks, define digital success & implement best practice without a costly learning curve. Mapper360™ makes smarter use of social media & other data to uncover actionable insights and identify, classify & target high-value audiences Engage360 delivers a full suite of content marketing services, spanning all aspects of smart campaigns from asset creation & paid social targeting to ‘always on’ community management with industry-beating results Four Health is dedicated to working with you to develop integrated solutions that meet your specific needs; providing you with a unique communications strategy, delivered by one expert team.
- Key contact
- Eimear Allen
- Group coordinator
- (+)44 (0)20 3761 4446
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Four Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 -
Digital Account Manager – Gold
Digital Programme Effectiveness Award – Bronze
Digital Team of the Year – finalist/Highly Commended
PM Society Digital Awards 2019
- Patient Communications
- Innovation – Best use of new technology
- Promotional Brand Campaign in partnership with earthware
- Integrated campaign
- Integrated campaign
- Internal Communications
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload