precisioneffect is a healthcare advertising agency dedicated to working with companies seeking to change the standard of care. A multi-award winning agency, we provide digital and creative services on a global, regional and local level for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Agency description
precisioneffect is the Nation’s only healthcare advertising agency dedicated to working with companies seeking to change the standard of care. Our core expertise is creating engagement that drives the adoption of innovation.
With offices in Boston, Costa Mesa and London we have over 175 marketing professionals serving the Global Healthcare Market, with each office providing additional specialised services to our clients. As part of the Precision Medicine Group of companies, precisioneffect London have provided a range of specialist services to major pharmaceutical companies for 25 years, across a range of disciplines, and serve as the centre of digital excellence across the precisioneffect office network.
Services provided by precisioneffect London include:
- Brand development
- Brand strategy development
- Product launch
- Multi-channel marketing (MCM) campaigns
- LOE strategy
- Disease awareness campaigns
- Patient support programmes
- Social media campaigns
- Social listening programmes
- Exhibition stands
- AR / VR experiences
- iPad sales aid development
A multi-award winning agency, we provide creative and MCM services on a global, regional and local level. We have also have been one of the leading digital providers in the UK for the last 15 years, with a strong reputation of executional excellence, creativity and innovation in this field.
We are also accredited Veeva specialists and have worked with global channel leads to develop strategic and tactical execution of Veeva systems.
Therapy area expertise:
- Rare disease
precisioneffect London provides a gateway for access to the full range of Precision Value & Health agency services that include:
- A full range of medical education services
- Congress & symposia support
- Scientific content development and production
- Publications development and publication planning services
- Global pricing and reimbursement strategy
- HEOR, HTA assessments
- Business impact model development
- Payor outcomes research
- Key contact
- Wayne Page
- SVP, Sales & Marketing Europe
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by precisioneffect London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload