Purple Health are an international agency that builds communications that actually work, so that you can make the impact that you deserve to make. We work in partnership with our clients, taking their objectives and adding our true craft and absolute determination to make their imagination a reality
- Agency description
Purple Health are an international Healthcare agency that builds communications that actually work.
Unlike many other agencies here at Purple we:
- Find a way to make things happen
- Strive to be better than we were the day before
- Measure our success by your success,
So that you can make the impact that you deserve to make.
We work in partnership with our clients, taking their objectives, and adding true craft and absolute determination to make their imagination a reality.
Our core services fall into these three areas:
- Creative Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Creative Production
Our clients can tap into our core areas of expertise as and when they need it, and our resources can be activated where and when our clients need them so that we can always ‘make it happen’.
Our staff stories show we believe in above average people and our client testimonials show that we DO push boundaries with our client partners, striving to make them and us better than the day before.
Purple Health is an international agency with a strong European presence and as part of Adare International, a €300M global marketing services business, we work with some of the world’s biggest Pharmaceutical companies, supporting them across 31 countries.
Key service areas:
- Marketing Strategy and planning
- Communications Strategy and Planning
- Data & Insights
- Creative Positioning
- Conceptual Creative
- Brand Development
- Social listening
- Media Planning
- Conceptual Creative
- Art Direction
- Campaign Copywriting
- Medical Copywriting
- Content creation and distribution
- Video and Motion Graphics
- Event Planning and Management
- Conferences and Events
- Employee Engagement
- Exhibition Booth Design
- Event Logistics
- Paid Social
- Display & Mobile Media
- E-mail marketing
- Campaign measurement, data and analytics
- Digital Out of Home
- Out of Home
- eDetail Aids / VEEVA multichannel partner*
- Enterprise CMS Websites
- Mobile Apps
- Marketing Microsites
- Media Planning & Buying
*VEEVA MULTICHANNEL PARTNER
We are a VEEVA multi-channel Partner with a dedicated team of expert in-house, marketing specialists, strategists, writers, designers and developers who recognize the true potential of Veeva as a platform to tell the wider story, so we’re more than ready for your Veeva challenge.
- Onsite Studios
- Digital Execution
- Digital Asset Management
- Print Production
- Digital Production and Development
- Key contact
- Simon Moon
- Director of Marketing and Business Development
- (0) 7387 416990
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Purple Agency. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload